• Replies 18
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Cherchez La Femme....... :shades: Jo

WOWOW....Andy 'Sugar Coated' Hernadez aka Coati Mundi shaking his things.........what a genius piece of footage........ :yes: takes me back to my misspent youth..... :yes: Thanks for posting this clip :wub: Jo

Social source share

Brilliant!

Enjoyed it so much and have just dug out I'll play the fool and I'm listening to it now.

If you haven't got it get the album, not a bum track. But make sure you get the right one, they did two others, very poour, very poour. The group all so did a good album under the name of Gichy Dan's Beechwood # 9, also on RCA in 79

Social source share

I would dance my arse off to that record and others like it all night when I were a lad.

Eeeeh, Baby O 'In The Forest' , Peter Jaques Band 'Walking On Music' 'Light my Fire' Amii Stewart, 'Kasso' Kasso, Melba Moore 'Pick Me Up I'll Dance', Stereo Fun Inc 'Got You Where I Want You Babe', John Davis 'Ain't That Enough For You' ,Cognac 'How High' Katmandu 'The Breaks', Destination ' Move On Up' , Lime 'Agent 406' , Lisa 'Rocket To Your Heart',... thank god for Special Brew and diet pills....

Co written and produced by August Darnell.

'Ave you played the original 12 lately? FAST!!!

Social source share

I would dance my arse off to that record and others like it all night when I were a lad.

Eeeeh, Baby O 'In The Forest' , Peter Jaques Band 'Walking On Music' 'Light my Fire' Amii Stewart, 'Kasso' Kasso, Melba Moore 'Pick Me Up I'll Dance', Stereo Fun Inc 'Got You Where I Want You Babe', John Davis 'Ain't That Enough For You' ,Cognac 'How High' Katmandu 'The Breaks', Destination ' Move On Up' , Lime 'Agent 406' , Lisa 'Rocket To Your Heart',... thank god for Special Brew and diet pills....

Agree with Melba Moore, Cognac, Ami Stewart, and John Davis.

Oh and Special Brew and diet pills!

Social source share

One of the highlights of Blackpool Mecca - it certainly raised a few eyebrows when first played. Really split the crowd into love it - hate it territory.

Awesome disco music at it's best. :lol::)

I bought the Album, loved it, and think the Video is Extremely well put together - Magic

Social source share

Simon

I have a live version of that played by Kid Creole and The Coconuts on an old NME cassette.

Wouldn't mine hearing that. I had a US 12" of the song once, black label can't remember what it was now or who it was credited to but it was August Darnell in some guise....t was a slower, more hispanic version

Edited by Simon White
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!