For Sale. Otis Jackson, Shades Of Brown, Spyder Turner Ep + Couple More

Rocco151

Hi have the following for sale. If anyone is interested please PM me and I'll get back to ASAP.

1. SHADES OF BROWN 'How could you love him' ON TOP EX £100

Nice 70's crossover/stepper. Labels & vinyl clean and plays clear except Flip which has a little surface noise. Sold

2. THE CLOVERS 'Try my lovin' on you' JOSIE Ex £50

Underrated and great group soul. Label and vinyl clean. Sold

3. OTIS JACKSON 'Beggin' for a broken heart/Message to the ghetto' MEGA EX £325

Great 70s crossover arranged by HB Barnum. Label and vinyl clean. One very faint pop on 'Beggin'

4. SPYDER TURNER French EP. Includes; 'I'm alive with a lovin' feeling/Can't make it anymore/stand by me//Don't hold back' MGM Ex £150

Label and vinyl clean. Picture cover has a drill hole in corner and a little discoloration on back. Otherwise no tears or scratches. NOW SOLD

5. ODYSSEY 'Our lives are shaped by what we love' MOWEST  (Demo same both sides) VG+ £40

Date written in fine biro on label. Has a few minor marks. One side plays absolutely fine and clear other side plays with a little noise

6. BRENDA JONES 'Big mistake' MERCURY VG+ £75

Has some minor noise that fades in here and there but does not affect enjoyment or overall sound. Seems to be a fault on some styrene records, otherwise the labels and vinyl are clean with no marks or scratches. NOW SOLD

Payment via paypal (as friend or gift please) and postage is £2.50 recorded to Uk and £6 Registered.

All the best and thanks for looking.

A

Edited by rocco151
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source