A Bunch Of 10 Great Tunes-Oldies/obscure Items/crossover-All Good

Guest enchantedrythm

Guest enchantedrythm

As before Post per disc is £1.50 1st Class - up to three discs  - free after that

payment via paypal - PM for full details and ordering

1.    The Enticers                 Calling for your love/storeyteller                 UK Atlantic 2091-136       £30   near mint

Great condition rare british release-fantastic sound

2.      Steve Mancha              You're still in my heart/she's so good            Groovesville  1001           SOLD

3.     The Traits                    someday someway/youve waited too long     Contact 4058                  £12 Ex

4.     The Traits                    Someday soon/Need love                             Contact 501                   £12 ex

Two great cheap discs excellent value

5.      The Caesars                 Get yourself together/La La I love you          Lanie 2001                    £35 ex-

6.      Bobby Bland                Shoes's/Call on me/getting used to the blues/
              E.P                              Good time Charlie                                 Kent Town 108
                                                       AS NEW with Picture Cover, Getting very
                                                   sought after                                                                             £30 Mint

7.      Len Jewel                    All my good loving/the Elevator Song           Pazazz Second Iss          £20 ex
                                 (rare, sought after reissue, fetches double this, on Ebay)

8.      Maurice & The Radiants--  Baby Youve got it/I want to thank you baby  Chess White Label
                                                                                                                  Promo-Very nice       £75 ono Ex

9.     The Mellow Fellows       My Baby needs me/Another sleepless night     Dot 1713                    £25
                                     (this is a rough copy on the face of it- plays without jumps, has some noise)
                                               (cheap though and such a superb mid tempo item-CLASS Act)

10.     Maurice Jackson           Lucky Fellow/lucky fellow                             Lakeside 2101             £25
                                   (again a sub standard copy-hence the great price-Plays very well though
                                      Fantastic crossover sound of the highest order

MORE TO FOLLOW SOON- PM FOR DETAILS- ALL DISCS ARE GUARANTEED MONEY BACK IF NOT HIGHLY DELIGHTED

Edited by enchantedrythm
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!