• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

First one is ZZ Hill, it's on his 'Keep On Lovin' You United Artists album

Also done by Reggie Garner on a ABC 45 issue only t'other side is Half A Cup

Dave

Cheers Dave, Sounded like an album cut. I've many of these tapes from Richard Searling's radio shows and like to identifying the tracks I like with view to purchasing the vinyl (that's  if they are not out of this world prices)

Social source share

Cheers Dave, Sounded like an album cut. I've many of these tapes from Richard Searling's radio shows and like to identifying the tracks I like with view to purchasing the vinyl (that's  if they are not out of this world prices)

We'll I've got a copy of the Reggie Garner issue for sale, send me a PM if interested

Edited by Louise
Social source share

the Carl Carlton on Back Beat shouldn't cost more than £10-12 & the 2nd track is the Terrifics 'leaves alone' on Diamond Jim it's rare and $$$. 

£500 upwards for the Terrifics Ian and that`s if you find one......if you do, and have a spare 500 it will be a very good investment! :yes:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Well there's always the lottery. :thumbsup:

Still wading through my Searling tapes and finding tunes I like but don't know the titles/artists but now can use this site to help maybe? Ironic that these shows are from 10 plus years ago but never hear records like this anywhere (well not round here). I'm sure I'll be posting up more so keep a lookout. 

Been going down to the Wheel of late and it does make a refreshing change from the majority of venues. No handbaggers, baggy trousers, swirly skirts and posers. I don't know if you have been at all?

Best,

Ian

Social source share

£500 upwards for the Terrifics Ian and that`s if you find one......if you do, and have a spare 500 it will be a very good investment! :yes:

Well there's always the lottery.  :thumbsup:

Still wading through my Searling tapes and finding tunes I like but don't know the titles/artists but now can use this site to help maybe? Ironic that these shows are from 10 plus years ago but never hear records like this anywhere (well not round here). I'm sure I'll be posting up more so keep a lookout. 

Been going down to the Wheel of late and it does make a refreshing change from the majority of venues. No handbaggers, baggy trousers, swirly skirts and posers. I don't know if you have been at all?

Best,

Ian

Social source share

No really been out much lately, still recovering from spinal surgery and funds are hard to find but we got to Radcliffe a couple of weeks ago and Rammy later this month i`m booked for so we`ll be there.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

First one is ZZ Hill, "That Ain't The Way You Make Love" it's on his 'Keep On Lovin' You' United Artists album

Also done by Reggie Garner on a ABC 45 issue only t'other side is Half A Cup

Dave

That Ain't The Way (You Make Love) by Reggie Garner was not issue only as it was originally released as a white Promotional Copy on ABC-11426 then Half A Cup became the "plug" side for ABC-11440.  These promo's are both same sided.  Obviously both the early and latter stock issues have both songs. I posted the demo on youtube some years ago.

Edited by tiberius
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!