Rare Sales

John Parker

A Few bits up for sale at very fair prices

Look carefully ..a bargain or two to be had..compare the book price!!!

The Soul Seekers          Lets Go To That Loving Place  Pilot  ex..odd mark on vinyl   150

The Soulettes                Find Somebody New/Its Alright         Dud Sound   175  Ex+..Rare

Kelly Michaels                I Need Him                              Carla  M-        100   Superb Detroit  

Lou  Washington            Any Old Time/When We Meet Again     USA   Ex        Rare   75

EJ and The Echoes       If It Takes A Lifetime               Ranger         vg+       50.......hold....

The Ladybirds                Handsome Boy                      Lawn             ex/sol/wol    30

Denita James                 I have Feelings Too/Wild Side    Flip  M-     30

Dream Merchants          Stop(You're Breaking My Heart)    Renee   M-  Nice Double Sider   75.............HOLD..........SOLD

Carol Slade                   I Wanna kKnow Right Now       Domain  M-      25

Ila Van                          What You Mean To Me            Clakike   M-        40,,,,,,,,,,,hold....sold

Jimmy Burns                Through All Youre Faults/Forget It      USA  Ex    nice semi known   50

Paulette And The Cupids        He'll Wait On Me        Prism   DJ    M-  /SOL     30

The Hustlers                  Goodbye/Thats What Makes Her Boss   FascinationM- /Minor Label rub   50

Pieces Of Eight             Double Shot Of My Babys Love     Action   M-   20

Johnny Daye                 Ill Keep On Loving You/One Of These Days     Blue Star   M-   30

Debra Healy                   Dont Do Nothing I Wouldnt Do   Chrysler          Ex..WOL/SOL    25

The Unforgettables          He'll Be Sorry/oh There He Goes                Ex      Slight lable rub   40

Don Hart                      Soldier Coming Home             Cool School      M-     25

Dee Edwards                Too Careless With My Love       D-Town        VG     20

Rosco Shelton             My Best Friend                     Battle   M-     25

Jackie and The Tonettes      Proof Of Your Love     D-Town    M-       35...........hold........

Carol Chandler                Time Hasnt Changed You    Steeltown    EX    25..........hold.........sold

Lee Greenwood Affair        Think It Over     Dot  M-         30

Gino Vito                       Lovers Are Allways The Same   Decca Pink DJ      35

Dian Hart                      All The Time          KERR     Ex+      35

Royal Jesters               We Go Together/I Want You Round     M-  30

Shamettes                   He'll Come Back      MGM DJ     M-  25

Payment by paypal/cheque/cash  etc

Postage at cost..2.50 signed for////6.50 Special Delivery  UK

PM if there's anything you fancy

Cheers

John P

Edited by john parker
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3