A Right To Reply

Jez Jones

sorry to be a pain mods....please put in correct thread and do as you will

Chris Burton...thanks for providing an opportunity to focus...

Hi Jez  Your comments are  Cleary at odds with the facts and I am not going to write any further comments, as your memory does not recall the facts as they were.

Chris..THIS WILL GET US NOWHERE....YOU CLEARLY STATE YOU HAVE A REPUTATION TO PRESERVE AND NATURALLY YOU WILL DENY ANYTHING THAT COULD TARNISH IT...SO LET'S MOVE ON 

I have a memo from Ray the owner of the venue to confirm the arrangement he had made with you in respect of his future policy requirement's and that memo clearly states you had agreed to his proposals

NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE....THIS MEMO FACT OR FICTION..ITS IRRELEVANT

WHAT IS RELEVANT AND CRUCIAL HERE IS TIMINGS

..YOU KNEW MY FEELINGS ABOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT...I CLEARLY STATED...THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER...I WONT DISMISS IT PER SE...WE BOTH AGREED TO LOOK AT THIS IN THE NEW YEAR. I WANTED AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD UP THE VENUE AND SEE WHERE WE AT 2015...REASONABLE REQUEST DONT YOU THINK ?...THATS A RHETORICAL QUESTION BY THE WAY...YOU AGREED ..I HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGE...SO NO NEED FOR MEMORY LAPSES HERE THEN

OK MOVING ON...THIS HAPPENED IN OCTOBER...SO I KNOW AND YOU KNOW MY POSITION

I DONT RECALL CHANGING MY MIND ..DO YOU ? AGAIN A RHETORICAL QUESTION.....BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY STATE TO ME THAT YOU RESPECT MY VIEWS ON THIS...AGAIN I HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGE

LETS GET DEEPER INTO THIS CHRIS...YOU ARE AWARE THAT IN OCTOBER OUR AGREEMENT WAS TO REVISIT OUR TALKS IN THE NEW YEAR...I'M SORRY TO LABOUR THIS POINT, BUT ITS CRUCIAL

WHEN DID YOU CONVENE TALKS WITH RAY?

MEMO OR NO MEMO...WHY DID YOU NOT 'HONOUR' OUR AGREEMENT ?

TELL YOU WHAT...LETS PLAY SILLY BUGGERS HERE SHALL WE...LETS JUST SAY YOU FORGOT OUR AGREEMENT...IT CAN HAPPEN..NONE OF US ARE GETTING ANY YOUNGER

WHY DID YOU NOT OUT OF COURTESY..KEEP ME INFORMED OF WHAT WAS GOING..AS A REPUTABLE PROMOTER SURELY 'COMMUNICATON' IS KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS....

SO LET ME RECAP....NO PRIOR AGREEMENT TO HONOUR ( AGAIN ITS JUST ME PLAYING SILLY BUGGERS...BECAUSE THERE WAS)...YOU CONTINUE YOUR TALKS....AT ANY STAGE DID YOU NOT FIND IT ODD...IF THIS WAS ABOVE BOARD SHALL WE SAY...I WAS NOT CC'D INTO ANY EMAIL,MEMO ETC ETC

OK YOU DIDN'T ..RIGHT THE CLOCKS TICKING HERE...ARE WE MOVING INTO NOVEMBER YOU AND THAT GUY FROM GOLDSOLE PAY RAY A VISIT..AGAIN YOU CHOOSE NOT TO INVOLVE ME.....GOOD MANNERS MAYBE NOT, CERTAINLY YOU MUST SMELL A RAT..SURELY...BUT NO...NEVER LOOK A GIFT HORSE N THE MOUTH HEY CHRIS...LETS GET THIS INTO ACTION..LETS GET TICKETS AND FLYERS SORTED

RIGHT..MOVING INTO DECEMBER..NEARLY SORTED....STILL NO 'JEZ' INVOLVEMENT...OK WE GONE TOO FAR...LETS BREAK THE NEWS

SO ..ALL THIS IN THE SPACE OF 8 WEEKS...AFTER OUR DOCUMENTED AGREEMENT......OH HOW EASY YOUR HEART FORGETS ME..CHRIS

, when I was informed that it was not the situation I immediately withdrew from the promotion, cancelled the tickets and flyers and announced  

THATS AN HONORABLE GESTURE..BUT WAY TOO LATE

the basic facts on facebok with a copy to your self.

I had a meeting today with the owner  of The Box to discuss a series of  promotions that have nothing to do with Northern Soul at all however I was asked again to promote a series of Northern events at The Box I refused to be involved in any Northern Soul events due to the circumstances that have been created  and he accepted my decision.

GREAT NEWS CHRIS....CAST YOUR MIND BACK TO MY FIRST POINT I MADE THIS MORNING ,,,THAT MY FRIEND WAS WHAT YOU WERE INTRODUCED TO RAY IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR...REMEMBER!

GOOD LUCK WITH IT

btw the fella from coldsore promotions is having a bit of trouble focusing on the issue here...get a grip of him Chris..not in the biblical sense of course

A WELCOME RELIEF TO US ALL I THINK

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Not really getting involved in the issues, nor condoning (or condemning) anything said, but am definitely not in favour of 'closing' active (or even any?!) threads.

If people still have something to say, let them say it.

It is interesting to many people (as thousands of views will testify), and new contributors enter the discussion even after five pages sometimes. Let the vested parties air their views, whilst the rest of us are keen observers.

That's what we are members here for, and makes the site interesting for us.

These types of threads will die down of their own volition anyway, in a short while. Please, let them 'burn out' naturally, at the end of their lives - don't kill them off.

Cheers.

Chris,

Please take comments about Moderation issues to the Support Forum Mate. Otherwise it confuses the issue the thread is about.

Cheers,

Dave

(Mod Team)

Social source share