Jerry Fuller - Turn To Me

Guest Bogue

In the "Top 5 tunes at the moment" thread one of mine was the b side of Jerry Fuller's "Double Life" called "Turn To Me". As it dosen't seem to appear on any of the online juke box sites, i wondered if it had ever been played out much ?

If not i really don't know why, (imo) a fantastic big beat ballad ! :D though it does sound better with a tweak on the pitch (+2)

Anyone ?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

In the "Top 5 tunes at the moment" thread one of mine was the b side of Jerry Fuller's "Double Life" called "Turn To Me". As it dosen't seem to appear on any of the online juke box sites, i wondered if it had ever been played out much ?

If not i really don't know why, (imo) a fantastic big beat ballad ! :D though it does sound better with a tweak on the pitch (+2)

Anyone ?

Lovely tune, worthy of more plays :D

I dont think I have ever heard it played out

Social source share

Putting up an mp3 of it at +2 pitch, see what you think

Cant se as theres a noticable difrance,both brill,and should be heard out,at least once in a while whistling.gif .

Social source share

Cant se as theres a noticable difrance,both brill,and should be heard out,at least once in a while :thumbsup: .

Only a little tweak, but i just think it makes the verse rather than the chorus seem a little less plod along, if you get what i mean ?

Definatley agree it deserves more plays though Ken whistling.gif

Social source share

Only a little tweak, but i just think it makes the verse rather than the chorus seem a little less plod along, if you get what i mean ?

Definatley agree it deserves more plays though Ken whistling.gif

I like "Plodder`s"............ :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!