tony_i

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just picked up Charly's 2001 Leroy Hutson CD compilation for the grand total of 97p at Tesco's. :D

Anyone else spotted anything of interest in the aisles lately?

Morrisons are doing a 'buy 1 get 2 free' on small brown soft rolls at the Worcester Store :D

Social source share

Just picked up Charly's 2001 Leroy Hutson CD compilation for the grand total of 97p at Tesco's. :P

Anyone else spotted anything of interest in the aisles lately?

Amazing how stuff like that gets through. (I Bought Love O Love on a curtom demo in the 70s by Leroy and liked it as a 'floater'.

One of the buyers must be a soulie, as I dont recall Leroy ever charting in the UK.

Ed

Social source share

Seen a lot of things of interest in Asda and Tescos recently BUT not so much since the weather got cooler............. :P ,I'll get caught one day!

Aaah, supermarkets. The place to perve.....erm I mean pull!

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

got the same CD in Asda in Peterborough. every time i see a Northern soul cheap like under £7 usually in the local supermarket or record shop i go home and get money to buy cause i think it is cheap

Especially if it's a double CD but also on condition all songs are original cause i hate the re-recording Northen soul cd of songs that's been re-recorded like in 1989 and not using original

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!