Jj Barnes

Guest Neil-ok

Guest Neil-ok

JJ in a bad video......when it first came on i thought it was the fella from the Halifax adverts.

Edited by Neil-ok
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It is from SWONS and feel I should know where that fountain is .

I thought at first it was in front of Buckingham Palace , which give rise to the fantasy that the Queen woke up very early one morning and still sleepy was looking out of her front room window and there, right in front of her house, was JJ Barnes lip syncing to one of his greatest records. She would have thought unexplainable would be the answer, beautiful would be an understatement and she must be living in a dream.

Unfortunately I don't think it is Buck House.

The flash suit and the pschedelic sky effect do have an interesting period charm.

Edited by Simon White
Social source share

JJ in a bad video......when it first came on i thought it was the fella from the Halifax adverts.

If 10% of the effects were kept in and the suit remained it's original colour - It could have been an excellent video.

At the end of the day I suppose we are lucky that film is available in any form of some of our artists, but I wish the effects could have been kept to a minimum.

I must admit to wondering what the original colour of his suit was, Red?

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

:lol: Me too ! :lol::(:D

I wonder If the original unedited Video could ever be available, without all these effects.

Surely it must exist in it's Raw state. There is a lot of priceless footage of Artists, many who have since died.

It would be nice to see straight forward Video footage of these.

I can't help but thinking that it may have been used Initially because the artists were miming in an attempt to hide the fact it became a bit like Bart Simpson with his DYMO stickers, where even the Pets got one. The person who added the effects just couldn't stop.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Its rubbish..video is rubbish.the backing track is not original ,electronic drums.utter crap,typical levine / KRL Junk

a great great tune ruined

Bazza

Social source share

Guest Neil-ok

Its rubbish..video is rubbish.the backing track is not original ,electronic drums.utter crap,typical levine / KRL Junk

a great great tune ruined

Bazza

Bloody hell Bazza i guess you dont like the video :D

Neither do i mate its rubbish.........oh you already said that,dont worry mate its not ruined the song really.

Social source share

Bloody hell Bazza i guess you dont like the video :D

Neither do i mate its rubbish.........oh you already said that,dont worry mate its not ruined the song really.

Hi Neil, I have got the DVD this rubbish is off ,"Northern Souls Greatest Hits",many of the old stars given the same "2 bob" video effects, remade backing track, levine type treatment,but its a KRL DVD,one of My kids bought it for me for Xmas.paid good money for it an all..The whole thing is tripe :D

Bazza

Edited by bazza
Social source share

quote name='bazza' date='Aug 21 2006, 11:09 AM' post='335616']

Hi Neil, I have got the DVD this rubbish is off ,"Northern Souls Greatest Hits",many of the old stars given the same "2 bob" video effects, remade backing track, levine type treatment,but its a KRL DVD,one of My kids bought it for me for Xmas.paid good money for it an all..The whole thing is tripe ranting_1.gif

Bazza

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest Neil-ok

REPERATA AND THE DELRONS?......More like DESPERATA AND THE ALSORANS :lol: .......Gotta say mate that was one bad video,it will probalby be out on dvd soon then? ranting_1.gif .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!