Record Player With Tuner-3 Speed-Suit Novice To Vinyl

Guest enchantedrythm

Guest enchantedrythm

for sale at only £40 + £5 p&P

payment via paypal -PM for details

spec and info below:

The JTA-222 is a true tribute to the Retro Home Entertainment. Built with a wooden finish surrounding this stylish record player, and equipped with all the bells and whistles of your favorite stereo, the JTA-222 is a hit!

This 3-Speed stereo turntable features an AM/FM Stereo Receiver with an analog dial tuner on the front face.

A clear plastic dust cover protects your precious vinyl collection, while the two stereo speakers built-in allow you to enjoy every second of them.

The JTA-222 also allows users to integrate their existing systems into this record player, with a pair of RCA Stereo Audio outputs, and headphone jack for good measure.

This Record Player may look like an antique with gorgeous wooden finish, but make no mistake, it performs with the best of them.It’s a belt-drive turntable that plays 33, 45, and 78 RPM records and has a built-in AM/FM radio. This unit is equipped with two stereo speakers for high-quality audio playback. Plus, a 3.5mm aux-in jack lets you play music from any digital music player over the speakers. Or, if you want bigger sound, use the stereo RCA jacks to hook it up to your home theater system.

* 3 Speed Turntable: 33, 45, 78 RPM
* Ceramic Stereo Cartridge
* 45 RPM Adapter
* Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
* AM/FM Radio
* 3.5mm Aux-In Jack
* Stereo RCA Output
* AC Power Supply
* Dimensions: 12.60" x 10.63" x 4.72"

post-1914-0-92169200-1418893907_thumb.jp
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Hello my name is pat murphy, I may very possibly have a buyer for you for the record player, will be speaking to the person today & will get back to you asap ok, many thanks pat

Social source share

Guest enchantedrythm

Hello my name is pat murphy, I may very possibly have a buyer for you for the record player, will be speaking to the person today & will get back to you asap ok, many thanks pat

ok pat thanks-  asap as there seems to be interest on a number of fronts

chris

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!