Bazza

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Hi all was planning to to rolls royce at derby on the 27 th bank holliday sunday..but im not sure its still on ...anyone know please

Bazza

I hope so...I've bought my train tickets now :) Come and say 'hi'....Jo :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so...I've bought my train tickets now :yes: Come and say 'hi'....Jo :thumbsup:

Cant find anything at all about it on tinternet,infact a friend rang me today ,he was unsure,could really do with the promoters ..putting a note about it in events

Bazza

Edited by bazza

Hi Bazza

Yes rolls royce is on Sunday 27th August 4-00pm til 12-300am, look forward to seeing you, for some reason my adverts in (on the scene), did not get posted.

Keith Banks

Promoter

Ok thanks Kieth,looking forward to it,heard its a very nice Venue..see you sunday

Bazza

Guest vinylvixen

Ok thanks Kieth,looking forward to it,heard its a very nice Venue..see you sunday

Bazza

I was going to say that I'd spoken to Rob Kay and he had confirmed that it was full steam ahead. Looking forward to meeting you, Baz :thumbsup: It will be smashing :ohmy: Jo

I was going to say that I'd spoken to Rob Kay and he had confirmed that it was full steam ahead. Looking forward to meeting you, Baz :thumbsup: It will be smashing :ohmy: Jo

Hi Jo,would be nice to see ya, a couple of photo's of me knocking about on here now ,not very flattering tho' :lol: ..if you see me .please say hello

Bazza

Guest vinylvixen

Hi Jo,would be nice to see ya, a couple of photo's of me knocking about on here now ,not very flattering tho' whistling.gif ..if you see me .please say hello

Bazza

Post the link - otherwise, wear a white sports coat with a pink carnation and a rolled up copy of the FT.... :thumbsup::lol: Jo

Guest vinylvixen

Here you are Jo,they dont do me justice :ohmy: ..me an the misses will be there

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/uploads..._617_277929.jpg

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...st&id=15294

see ya there ..

Bazza

Brilliant :shades: I'll give you a toffee if you can stand on one leg until the 27th without falling over :D See you both there....and really really looking forward to this. Anyone else from SS going? Jo

Guest vinylvixen

I Might be there too - tho it's my 23rd wedding anniversary so i might get some stick for nt taking her somewhere else for a change!

If we do get there tho don't forget to say 'happy anniversary' :D

Oh no...that would mean I'd have to use the mike :shades: PM me with all the details and I'll do the business.... :ohmy: Jo

Brilliant :thumbsup: I'll give you a toffee if you can stand on one leg until the 27th without falling over :unsure: See you both there....and really really looking forward to this. Anyone else from SS going? Jo

Be getting ready soon,got mixer on for her already..( slap on ) :wicked:

Bazza

Guest vinylvixen

Be getting ready soon,got mixer on for her already..( slap on ) :D

Bazza

Baz, it was a pleasure to meet you both...what a day/ night :) Keith, Kev, Rob & Austen did an amazing job of putting this gig on at the Rolls Royce club in Derby. A dream venue, an excellent crowd of 300+ and a full dancefloor :)

Thanks to everyone for turning up - I had a fantastic time and I'll see y'all at Willington on Dec 28th :) Jo

Baz, it was a pleasure to meet you both...what a day/ night :yes: Keith, Kev, Rob & Austen did an amazing job of putting this gig on at the Rolls Royce club in Derby. A dream venue, an excellent crowd of 300+ and a full dancefloor :yes:

Thanks to everyone for turning up - I had a fantastic time and I'll see y'all at Willington on Dec 28th :yes: Jo

Hi Jo..great to meet you ,had a good day/night ,was on the floor half of the night , :yes: knees are killing me today :yes: great venue,good tunes,really enjoyed it

see you later

Bazza

Guest vinylvixen

Hi Jo..great to meet you ,had a good day/night ,was on the floor half of the night , :yes: knees are killing me today :yes: great venue,good tunes,really enjoyed it

see you later

Bazza

I find that if you stand on one leg at a time, you can rest the other one :yes: It wasn't my knees that were killing me this morning...I had a splitting headache and I don't even drink :yes: But it was worth it :yes: More of the same please - Jo

Hey Jo

Alan here, good to see you there, enjoyed your set, and indeed the whole night, as per previous comments what with a full dancefloor and many friendly faces. Congratulations to the organisers on an excellent night. Good to see you'd be doing Willington again for the Christmas mini-nighter, shall be looking forward to that.

See you soon

Alan

Source Advert