An Apology From Forum Member - On Hubert Street

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

It appears that I have expressed a view on this forum, my view, and by the tone of certain replies to that view I think it better that I become yet another lurker on this board.

I hope I did not cause any offence with my opinions.

Come on lads, lighten up. :ohmy:

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

• Replies 32
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dundeedavie

It appears that I have expressed a view on this forum, my view, and by the tone of certain replies to that view I think it better that I become yet another lurker on this board.

if you have opinions lets have em and don't run away .....i won't always agree but it makes for good discussion

Social source share

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

if you have opinions lets have em and don't run away .....i won't always agree but it makes for good discussion

Awww, you've got hearts after all....okay then....I'll stay and hopefully wind you up and bore you with some frequency.

Only kidding, sorry if I dropped on an age old topic but it was up there and if it's up there, I or anyone should be allowed to post a view on it I would think - it's a forum and forums mean posts don't they?

Maybe you Mods should start deleting the offending topics before boring fools like myself get the chance to drop our boring views on 'em ay? :ohmy:

Social source share

I thought a chat forum was for expressing your opinions? and maybe having a good arguement now and then :shades: certainly not caused any offence here.

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Awww, you've got hearts after all....okay then....I'll stay and hopefully wind you up and bore you with some frequency.

Only kidding, sorry if I dropped on an age old topic but it was up there and if it's up there, I or anyone should be allowed to post a view on it I would think - it's a forum and forums mean posts don't they?

Maybe you Mods should start deleting the offending topics before boring fools like myself get the chance to drop our boring views on 'em ay? :ohmy:

you are welcome to your opinions being a member. surely i am welcome to mine too?

if i think it is a boring subject surely i can state that?

we have 3 threads saying the same stuff. i think i have a valid point

also, i wasn't personally attacking you. there are several doing the rounds on this subject.

shane

Social source share

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

you are welcome to your opinions being a member. surely i am welcome to mine too?

if i think it is a boring subject surely i can state that?

we have 3 threads saying the same stuff. i think i have a valid point

also, i wasn't personally attacking you. there are several doing the rounds on this subject.

shane

That's fine Shane, I will do more SS forum homework before I foolishly add my opinion to one of the threads you as a mod allow on your board.

Cheers

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

That's fine Shane, I will do more SS forum homework before I foolishly add my opinion to one of the threads you as a mod allow on your board.

Cheers

:shades:

i suppose one thing you learn in this little job of mine is that members like this crop up on average every 7 and a half weeks. They usually arrive unannounced, wind a few people up and then wander off unoticed.

are you still here? :ohmy:

Shane

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Maybe you Mods should start deleting the offending topics before boring fools like myself get the chance to drop our boring views on 'em ay? :shades:

Now you've offended me. Not just you though, can everyone please stop referring to the moderators as "Mods".

Lovely people, but some of us spend ridiculous amounts of money to maintain that titled distinction and it shouldn't be conferred willy-nilly on the likes of Shane H and Baz Bond

:ohmy:

Social source share

Cheers

What's being a mod got to do with it? Shane was expressing his opinion as a member IMHO.

Social source share

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

i suppose one thing you learn in this little job of mine is that members like this crop up on average every 7 and a half weeks. They usually arrive unannounced, wind a few people up and then wander off unoticed.

are you still here? :shades:

Shane

I've been a member of this board for a good while Shane but had to re register as the 'lost password' facility wasn't in order mate.

I too have to moderate my board, so I know what a dick I probably look to you and your board members, but all I've done is express a view mate.

I'm not here to wind anyone up, I'd probably be more of a positive to your board than a negative, given the chance.

....yes, I'm still here! :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Now you've offended me. Not just you though, can everyone please stop referring to the moderators as "Mods".

Lovely people, but some of us spend ridiculous amounts of money to maintain that titled distinction and it shouldn't be conferred willy-nilly on the likes of Shane H and Baz Bond

:D

we are the same really. we pay a lot of attention to detail, everything is in immaculte order and well groomed.

the only difference is that you dress better :ohmy:

Shane

I've been a member of this board for a good while Shane but had to re register as the 'lost password' facility wasn't in order mate.

I too have to moderate my board, so I know what a dick I probably look to you and your board members, but all I've done is express a view mate.

I'm not here to wind anyone up, I'd probably be more of a positive to your board than a negative, given the chance.

....yes, I'm still here! :shades:

i suppose your board has got the attention you wanted now though :ohmy:

pah!

Shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

What's being a mod got to do with it? Shane was expressing his opinion as a member IMHO.

Shane is a mod and could remove 'boring' threads, before be-littling people for posting on them Dave - no offence Shane but I felt that this post....

i love this site and its members although i wish we didn't have so many boring snoozers attempting to win this age old argument

...wasn't a very welcoming one, when all I was doing was adding a view to an allowed thread.

Social source share

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

Avast,

So who be thee, then "Up Herberts Back Alley"?

Yarr.

Plain old Barry May from Warrington matey, no big name dj, just a plugger on the old black music scene, trying his best.

AHAAAAR!!! :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest ON HUBERT STREET

:shades:

we are the same really. we pay a lot of attention to detail, everything is in immaculte order and well groomed.

the only difference is that you dress better :ohmy:

Shane

i suppose your board has got the attention you wanted now though :ohmy:

pah!

Shane

I'm not that shallow Shane I'm afraid - my tiny board would be of little to no interest to anyone on here.

Social source share

Avast,

So who be thee, then "Up Herberts Back Alley"?

Yarr.

Please don't make me "kiss the gunners daughter" for this question Cptn, but why does Long John Silver's spirit vacate your body when you get angry ? Noticed on a few threads now he seems to become Lord Admiral Nelson when someone get's yer back up & then returns when ye have calmed down :ohmy:

Social source share

Please don't make me "kiss the gunners daughter" for this question Cptn, but why does Long John Silver's spirit vacate your body when you get angry ? Noticed on a few threads now he seems to become Lord Admiral Nelson when someone get's yer back up & then returns when ye have calmed down :ohmy:

Fictional Bi-Polar Disorder

Next week i am hoping to have been taken over by Rufus T Fireflys spirit.

Social source share

Fictional Bi-Polar Disorder

Next week i am hoping to have been taken over by Rufus T Fireflys spirit.

:ohmy: Can't wait !

"Remember you are fighting for this woman's honour, which is more than she ever did ! "

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!