Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Pete S

Canadian Members Help Please

Guest johnny hart

Spanish Member,P.S.  try; www.royalmail.com/price-finder   [in short mucho Dinero P.S.]

Make sure you put a really low customs declaration on it Pete as they get charged for everything over about 10CAD, also make sure your address is on the front otherwise it'll come back.  I was living in Toronto until a couple of years ago

I've used transglobal for mailing 250 copies of a book I published, gives you the option of all the different carriers and does all the labelling and customs forms etc for you - it's the cheapest there is and they're very helpful.

Dx

Edited by DaveNPete

Many thanks.  Looks about £60!

You can send them much, much cheaper than that, I managed to send a singer sewing machine, really heavy, to the US for less than that, so 30 singles which weigh hardly anything should be much less than that.  try some discount shipping sites

You can send them much, much cheaper than that, I managed to send a singer sewing machine, really heavy, to the US for less than that, so 30 singles which weigh hardly anything should be much less than that.  try some discount shipping sites

Yeah I only went on the royal mail site

SOMETIMES IT'S CHEAPER TO SEND TWO OR THREE LOTS DEPENDING ON WEIGHT, YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW THE TIPPING POINT WEIGHT WISE.

JOE.

PS, DO THEY STILL HAVE SURFACE MAIL, IT WAS A LOT CHEAPER THAN AIRMAIL COMING FROM CANADA A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK FOR SOME LP'S.

JUST TAKES LONGER

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts