Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Matt Male

William Bell

He is  had friends went to the recording and had pleasure of meeting him. Does a duet with Joss Stone " Private number"

Wonder if he will do 'Happy'...? ;-)

If so, I do hope the inevitable involvement of Jools Holland's boogie woogie piano don't ruin things too much...

Edited by son of stan

Well I for one was well Impressed, a brilliant way to see in the New Year.

William Bell in 2014 / 2015, still  performing records like Happy and Private Number.

Records that have always been there in my collection

Nice!. Still performing and still got it.

great show last night even the non soul acts chipped in with a few soul tunes and boz scaggs  lowdown cool as fcuk

kev

Great show - Boz was the Biz .... 

tfk :rofl:

the whole show is on the  BBC iplayer.... watched it last night.. boz was immaculate

Cheers Dave I dId get a glimpse the other night but never took it in as wifey was bit upset over a family members loss recently.

Will hope to get to H@G again during summer.

Cheers Dave I dId get a glimpse the other night but never took it in as wifey was bit upset over a family members loss recently.

Will hope to get to H@G again during summer.

we were having our own party... playin records..drinkin beer  n stuff...only stopped the music to listen to william bell and ring new year in..... very sorry to hear about your loss....

Edited by dave pinch

How good was that!

Great backing singers, great band including strings & a guy who can clearly still belt out a brilliant vocal......cheered me up no end that,

thanks for posting

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts