Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Pete S

Fed Up With 'frozen'?

Luckily I have two ten year old boys and they hate it with a passion. :) Although I have sneaked a look at 'Let it go' on Youtube. Good song. :thumbsup:

Gobsmacked! The Mail with something positive to say about teachers. :wicked:

Edited by Matt Male

The whole school have been singing it before and after assembly  for weeks still love hearing them all singing something they enjoy  :)

Edited by wayoutgirl

I am, I had to watch it 5 times last week with Grace, but this bought a little Christmas tear to my eye, video half way down the page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883544/The-heart-warming-moment-teachers-burst-choreographed-version-Let-Frozen-school-church-service.html

On a coach coming back to Brussels from London, surely the worst cartoon/animated film I have ever been forced to watch. Only bettered by the second film showed "The Long Ranger" :(

With a 3 1/2 year old granddaughter I've Seen it now more times than I could mention, we have her most Fridays and it's either frozen or Tangled , which is so much better btw

just watched it    ( under pressure from the 24 year old daughter..) ..love Disney  and co...but frozen is really shite....

All the family have watched today, apart from me been on P.C. instead.  :wicked:

Watched and heard all the songs sung by our 4 year old granddaughter umpteen times and the happiness and joy in her face puts a smile on my face every time. It's a film for the young ones so lets not spoil their enjoyment. :yes: 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts