Pete S

Fed Up With 'frozen'?

Luckily I have two ten year old boys and they hate it with a passion. :) Although I have sneaked a look at 'Let it go' on Youtube. Good song. :thumbsup:

Gobsmacked! The Mail with something positive to say about teachers. :wicked:

Edited by Matt Male

I am, I had to watch it 5 times last week with Grace, but this bought a little Christmas tear to my eye, video half way down the page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883544/The-heart-warming-moment-teachers-burst-choreographed-version-Let-Frozen-school-church-service.html

On a coach coming back to Brussels from London, surely the worst cartoon/animated film I have ever been forced to watch. Only bettered by the second film showed "The Long Ranger" :(

just watched it    ( under pressure from the 24 year old daughter..) ..love Disney  and co...but frozen is really shite....

All the family have watched today, apart from me been on P.C. instead.  :wicked:

Watched and heard all the songs sung by our 4 year old granddaughter umpteen times and the happiness and joy in her face puts a smile on my face every time. It's a film for the young ones so lets not spoil their enjoyment. :yes: 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.