Sols Arms - Last Nite - Short Review! -karen B

Mike

karen passed on quick shout on last nite via contact link, here you go....

Sols Arms - last nite - short review!

Hi ya, well where were you all? You should have been there! Hope it wasnt anything I said?!! I remember the place back in the 80s, so had to go to! Well done Jeff & Co, I only found out on Fri at Plinson about it, hopefully be advertised mor next time. Music was great, again, catered for all - next door to Warren St tube & 5 mins from 100 club so it should have been packed. And impressed with bar staff! Great to see Liam, Angelo - yes Angelo!, Mike, Lolipop Pete, Michele and Jack (& any Ive missed!). I was impressed with DJ Sally, and it was a great friendly atmosphere, parking not bad neither! Next one in Jan 05.

• Replies 2
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

karen passed on quick shout on last nite via contact link, here you go....

Sols Arms - last nite - short review!

Hi ya, well where were you all?  You should have been there!  Hope it wasnt anything I said?!! I remember the place back in the 80s, so had to go to!  Well done Jeff & Co, I only found out on Fri at Plinson about it, hopefully be advertised mor next time. Music was great, again, catered for all - next door to Warren St tube & 5 mins from 100 club so it should have been packed.  And impressed with bar staff!  Great to see Liam, Angelo - yes Angelo!, Mike, Lolipop Pete, Michele and Jack (& any Ive missed!). I was impressed with DJ Sally, and it was a great friendly atmosphere, parking not bad neither!   Next one in Jan 05.

link

what happenned to the 1am finish i'd heard about? i turned up for a pre 100 club beer at midnight, and I couldn't get served. :thumbsup:

nice people hanging around though. :thumbsup:

Edited by James Trouble