James Bounty : Prove Yourself A Lady

Ik001

James Bounty : Prove Yourself A Lady. (Promo)

Can anyone out there help with the distinction between original and counterfeit. Manship states the original has the "R" stamped. However someone has said that this is on the boot as well. The inquiry is for a third party, got mine off a reputable dealer on this site and we don't do boots on this site do we?? :g: 

Many thanks,

In Anticipation,

Ian 

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

James Bounty : Prove Yourself A Lady. (Promo)

Can anyone out there help with the distinction between original and counterfeit. Manship states the original has the "R" stamped. However someone has said that this is on the boot as well. The inquiry is for a third party, got mine off a reputable dealer on this site and we don't do boots on this site do we?? :g:

Many thanks,

In Anticipation,

Ian 

There are 2 boots, the demo, it's easy to tell difference if it's thick chunky vinyl it's a boot, if it's thin flexible vinyl an original. As for the issues :

Boot

post-4408-0-98217000-1419418142_thumb.jp

Original

post-4408-0-76729100-1419418143_thumb.jp

Social source share

Yes, the original issue is also easy to spot as the boot doesn`t have the star/sundial pattern it`s just plain yellow. Mine cost a bargain £40 last year on Ebay. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yes, the original issue is also easy to spot as the boot doesn`t have the star/sundial pattern it`s just plain yellow. Mine cost a bargain £40 last year on Ebay. :thumbsup:

Hi Steve, It's the promo issue we are discussing but I'm afraid the guy has a thick vinyl copy (boot). But what does he expect for 67p?

Best,

Ian

P.S. Guesting at sunny Clitheroe in April, wonders will never cease. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!