Pete S

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

no i dont approve of bootlegs.

but i don't approve of the thought police either or the mary whityehouses who go around reporting people just cos they have nothing better to do.

never bought a bootleg then? even when you started collecting?

and simsy, come on - at £2 a copy minus ebay fees and clearly stating that it's his own compilation I dont think thats really fleecing people do you? lol

Fleecing is when people produce bootlegs and then sell them described as 're-issues' :lol:

Social source share

no i dont approve of bootlegs.

but i don't approve of the thought police either or the mary whityehouses who go around reporting people just cos they have nothing better to do.

never bought a bootleg then? even when you started collecting?

and simsy, come on - at £2 a copy minus ebay fees and clearly stating that it's his own compilation I dont think thats really fleecing people do you? lol

Fleecing is when people produce bootlegs and then sell them described as 're-issues' :thumbsup:

agree with soultrader on this one, and afterall people have the right to buy if they wish, ideal for people who maybe dont collect records who just wanna listen to some northern on their car cd player on on their i-pod in the gym....lets face it most of the real cds out there contain the same old crap over and over again. not defending these sales but like soultrader says there are better things to do and more important things in life.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!