The Four Vandals...'one Picture..'

Guest son of stan

It`s brill.............and I almost paid a lot of money for one, in trades. I ducked out at the last minute after weighing up the quality of the records I was trading.

Pheeeww!!!

Social source share

It's a decent example of recently manufactured pop, made in a style deliberately to appeal to the Northern Soul crowd. I'm sure it would sound great on Steve Wright in The Afternoon. I neither hate it or like it, particularly.

As said manufactured pop

Social source share

Guest son of stan

It helps if you are blind drunk (as i was when i posted this last night...) Lol!

But all records are 'manufactured'. And as for pop. Well, i don't really see the difference to other white uk pop from the 60s that has played and accepted for years (Chapter 5 Frankie and Johnny, etc)

Anyway. It is only a record. Rock on!

Social source share

It helps if you are blind drunk (as i was when i posted this last night...) Lol!

But all records are 'manufactured'. And as for pop. Well, i don't really see the difference to other white uk pop from the 60s that has played and accepted for years (Chapter 5 Frankie and Johnny, etc)

Anyway. It is only a record. Rock on!

Only Imo as for the two you list they are in a different class to F.V- some good white singers about that done northern tracks but as you say only 45s if we were all the same the seen would be crap -

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!