Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

ZoomSoulBlue

Chrome How To Remove Rust - Scooter S And Old Classic Cars

Don't think I've ever tasted the stuff, as a child it was always Vimto or Dandelion and Burdock, now it's vodka and tonic

When I was working in the states, my overalls got really shitted up in thick black grease, one of the cleaning ladies took them away soaked them in coca cola overnight and then washed them normally, cleanest they had ever been.    :thumbsup:

normal practice for cleaning things she said.   :ohmy:

When I was working in the states, my overalls got really shitted up in thick black grease, one of the cleaning ladies took them away soaked them in coca cola overnight and then washed them normally, cleanest they had ever been.    :thumbsup:

normal practice for cleaning things she said.   :ohmy:

I know my father uses it for cleaning coins that he finds with his metal detector and that made me not want to drink it, I must have realised it was nasty

Or sing about it.

You can, I'd like to teach the world to clean with autosol cleaning cream, makes your chrome sheen and silver gleam like you have never seen, it's the real thing.    :D

Coke and Tin Foil Cleans Rusty Rim:

Saw this just wanted to pass it on, could also come in handy when the other half cleans the grill in the oven, ha ha yes it was a joke

Doctors give Coca Cola for diarrhea, also for gastric chest pains :ohmy:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts