Hopes And Dreams For 2015 ?

Mike

Holiday midway point, Christmas fading and New Years Eve is almost upon us ...

Which gives us a brief window for the annual Soul Source members "Hopes and Dreams" shout for the upcoming year 2015 ?

Nothing too serious , just a chance post up what you would hope and/or dream to see soul related wise in the year ahead,  ideally in a 2015 is going to be a good one spirit...

so then what's your Hopes and Dreams for 2015?

:D  :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Hope to get out more... a lot more. Lose weight, don't want to be fat and fifty (I'm 50 in Jan 2016). In fact, the same hopes as last year.  :lol:

Everything else is alright.

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Go out oop North a bit more. Managed to get North of Rugby just once this year!  :rolleyes:

Hopefully Simsy won't get a nosebleed going past Watford Gap.  :lol:

Edit- I just had a look at previous posts and I said more or less the same thing last year!  :lol:

Edited by Mrs Simsy
Social source share

Hope to get out more... a lot more. Lose weight, don't want to be fat and fifty (I'm 50 in Jan 2016). In fact, the same hopes as last year.  :lol:

Everything else is alright.

See you up pure soul on Saturday then Matt......drinkining diet coke!...you will be out, early birthday celebration and weight watching....take care pal.....Rob

Social source share

I look forward to 2015 and my hopes are.... to spend my Saturday nights/Sunday mornings listening to quality soul in the company of great friends and also hope that we ALL stay healthy and happy :-) . My dream is to talk Rugby Soul Club into putting on a nighter at least every fortnight! lol

Are you trying to finish me off :lol:

I struggle with 5 a year & I do have a social life you know :wink:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

As B A Robertson said,"Love & Peace Man". Being serious for a moment I'd love all this unwarranted carnage & death to stop around the world,together with the abuse of the innocent, I know it won't happen but what a New Years gift that would be, also I'd love not to lose anymore friends or Family because it seems that's all we do each year when we hit 40'ish, just one year pain free would be gratefully accepted. :hatsoff2: 

Spot. :shades: 

• Helpful 2
Social source share

thanks to all for taking part in this and the other xmas/new year topics  :thumbsup:

guess can say the New Year/Xmas holidays are over now and its get your nose back on the daily life grindstone

all a bit depressing thank f*** for soul music

:thumbsup:  :D

• Helpful 1
Social source share

For us all to show more compassion towards each other regardless of colour, religion, or nationality.  We all in this together, 7 Billion of us now all trying to survive. LOVE your fellow man, there are no divisions, they only exist in the human mind.

Probably more like 10 billion of us if you add all the undocumented illegal aliens in USA!   Yes!  Let's all live by The Golden Rule!  No wars!  No violence!  Peace!  Good health!  Love and kindness!  Time to stop and enjoy life!  It goes by so very swiftly.  Let us ponder.  Let us smell the roses!  :)

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest Carl Dixon

More song writing, production, better vocals. More collaborations etc. Doing a co production with Robert Paladino of a Beach Music throwback, a derivative of 'Play girl' by The Four Winds - so Four Seasons/Beach Boys in style. Would like to attend a few of the big hall events around the country. 

Edited by Carl Dixon
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!