SWIFTY

Help Needed To Find A Track - Loverman ? Jazz Funk ?

My mum , bless her who will be 80 next year asked me if I still had a cassette from the Robbie Vincent days with 'Loverman' on it (she loved the Robbie Vincent Show :yes: ).

I remember it well but can't for the life of me find the cassette or who it was? Seem to think it was a Japanese release ?

Can't believe she still bloody remembers it  :lol:

Any help appreciated and then I can get her a CD done

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

I think this is the one you want. Ben Sidran -  Lover Man taken off the album "On the Cool Side" on  Magenta 1985.  I think it's the same song as BillieHolliday.

Kev

My mum , bless her who will be 80 next year asked me if I still had a cassette from the Robbie Vincent days with 'Loverman' on it (she loved the Robbie Vincent Show :yes: ).

I remember it well but can't for the life of me find the cassette or who it was? Seem to think it was a Japanese release ?

Can't believe she still bloody remembers it  :lol:

Any help appreciated and then I can get her a CD done

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

I have the album if you want an mp3 doing. Parts 1 and 2 are separate tracks. Came out on US Magenta distributed by Windham Hill

PM me if you want an mp3 doing

Kev

I think this is the one you want. Ben Sidran -  Lover Man taken off the album "On the Cool Side" on  Magenta 1985.  I think it's the same song as BillieHolliday.

Kev

That's the bugga !!! top man Kev , you've made an old ladies old son very happy matey ! in a music kind of way lol !! will pm ya  :hatsoff2:  :thumbup:

Edited by SWIFTY

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.