Help Needed To Find A Track - Loverman ? Jazz Funk ?

Swifty

My mum , bless her who will be 80 next year asked me if I still had a cassette from the Robbie Vincent days with 'Loverman' on it (she loved the Robbie Vincent Show :yes: ).

I remember it well but can't for the life of me find the cassette or who it was? Seem to think it was a Japanese release ?

Can't believe she still bloody remembers it  :lol:

Any help appreciated and then I can get her a CD done

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

My mum , bless her who will be 80 next year asked me if I still had a cassette from the Robbie Vincent days with 'Loverman' on it (she loved the Robbie Vincent Show :yes: ).

I remember it well but can't for the life of me find the cassette or who it was? Seem to think it was a Japanese release ?

Can't believe she still bloody remembers it  :lol:

Any help appreciated and then I can get her a CD done

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

I have the album if you want an mp3 doing. Parts 1 and 2 are separate tracks. Came out on US Magenta distributed by Windham Hill

PM me if you want an mp3 doing

Kev

Social source share

I think this is the one you want. Ben Sidran -  Lover Man taken off the album "On the Cool Side" on  Magenta 1985.  I think it's the same song as BillieHolliday.

Kev

That's the bugga !!! top man Kev , you've made an old ladies old son very happy matey ! in a music kind of way lol !! will pm ya  :hatsoff2:  :thumbup:

Edited by SWIFTY
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!