New Year Box Set Sales! Bargains Galore

• Ian, well were waiting for the philly 40th set to arrive, fingers crossed still....all payed for a while back now, so we should be ok ......question now is , if any friends want a set how can they buy one ?.....as the link still shows sold out , and no way to pay ?.....unless they have to email, or phone direct ?......what you think mate....cheers.........Waiting for your next deal you post up.....Keep them coming.....love them all...
Social source share

• Ian, well were waiting for the philly 40th set to arrive, fingers crossed still....all payed for a while back now, so we should be ok ......question now is , if any friends want a set how can they buy one ?.....as the link still shows sold out , and no way to pay ?.....unless they have to email, or phone direct ?......what you think mate....cheers.........Waiting for your next deal you post up.....Keep them coming.....love them all...

Link not showing "Sold Out" any longer and just ordered one!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

Everybody happy then? 

Don't say I don't look out for you!

Ian D  :D

Thanks ! Youre a star !

The philly set  all black packaging reminded me of the packaging of the John player special 50 fag boxset my dad used to treat himself to at xmas in the seventies, so it worked well on 2 nostalgia fronts !

Social source share

Ian Dewhirst, just a thought mate, can you let us know where we can find out what goodies they keep bringing out, vinyl, and cd sets, etc.......As I believe your last thread as been locked.....and we have to hunt round for them ?....Damned if I can find where it was moved to. ......

Also just had a chat with my mate who also ordered the philly set.....and as yet no email, or delivery ?

Social source share

Ian Dewhirst, just a thought mate, can you let us know where we can find out what goodies they keep bringing out, vinyl, and cd sets, etc.......As I believe your last thread as been locked.....and we have to hunt round for them ?....Damned if I can find where it was moved to. ......

Also just had a chat with my mate who also ordered the philly set.....and as yet no email, or delivery ?

There is a releases section via the front page news with all entries being automatically  posted in this forum as well and comments posted in both show in both

here's an example

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/articles/soul-releases/ace-february-2015-releases-r3048

have a look and then have a look where this release news is posted through out the site

The original thread hasn't been moved which does mean by using the news section then the trouble you have had trying to find it and failing will hopefully no longer happen in the future

this and other features are designed for max use for both readers and content contributors

have faith....

cheers now

mike

Edited by mike
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Ian , any news update on the philly set....as my mate heard nothing...think he payed via paypal, and think the money as been taken....so were not sure whats going on.....?

Well, I asked and I got a complicated explanation back, something to do with warehousing and efficiency and skiffs (?).

All is OK. Sounds like there was a hiccup but they've now sorted it apparently. Give it up to another week and they should all be there touch wood. If they're not I'll really raise hell!  :lol:

Good things come to those who wait.  :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks for that , iv let him know......if you get time you can always point me in the direction if you have any more goodies coming up...as sometimes they can slip through the net...as they say.....cheers martyn.

Yep, there's another one coming up soon I'm reliably informed. The Acid Jazz box is deffo in there so let's wait and see what else gets added....

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Hi All,

For those who haven't received their orders, here is the Customer Service Team e-mail address:- 

Please contact our Customer Service Team directly should you have any questions regarding your order. 

I dunno what's going on but if you drop a line to the link above, then hopefully that will rectify any problems.

Many thanks,

Social source share

Yep, there's another one coming up soon I'm reliably informed. The Acid Jazz box is deffo in there so let's wait and see what else gets added....

Ian , thanks for that, I already have the first acid jazz box set....the one that as also now come onto the play direct page..But anymore id be keen to hear about......thanks martyn.

Social source share

"We regret to inform you that we no longer have stock to fulfill your order and won’t be receiving any additional inventory for this title.
We have issued a full refund into your method of payment, which will reach your account within the next few days.
We understand this is frustrating, therefore as a way of apology, we have included a 10% discount code which can be used on all available products on the Demon Music Store. "                     

Just had this reply so as I paid on 15/01 I guess that if you ordered after that you won't get one!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I have been patiently waiting and so looking forward to this Philly Box Set to arrive. Have heard nothing. Checked bank account today to see that the funds have been refunded last week. No explanation email received.

The best bit is I paid £23.43 and the cheeky bastards refunded me £22.05!! Not a huge amount in the grand scheme of life, but do that to 500 people - £690!! Nice little earner. 

Certainly won't be ordering anything else from this lot

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!