kim

Defense Pen

Of course they are legal. The only thing different from any strong bodied pen is the glass breaking tip. A good pen can be a handy weapon if you know what to do with it - so can a tightly rolled newspaper, and they are legal too. :yes:

:hatsoff2: - Kev

The difference betwen the two being the quality of your lawyer.

You have to argue its an every day object that you reaaonably could have on your person. The fact its being advertised as a weapon could be its downfall.

Are pens legal? I think so Dave...

Having been arrested with a QEII Coronation silver bladed pocket knife and charged with possessing an offensive weapon, I tend to try not carry even too much change in case I get arrested again, and this looks nasty

Of course they are legal. The only thing different from any strong bodied pen is the glass breaking tip. A good pen can be a handy weapon if you know what to do with it - so can a tightly rolled newspaper, and they are legal too. :yes:

:hatsoff2: - Kev

I much prefer a Purdy 12 gauge and not having to get too close Kev, in the words of Frank Gallagher, "Scatter!"

We all had sheath knifes as kids but we didn't try to stab and kill anybody how times have changed

Had a fantastic Bowie Knife Kev, used to play stretch with it when it wasn't cutting up bits of branches when out nesting.

Something else we don't do now, had a great egg collection.    :(

Nice bone handled jobbie with about 5" blade in a leather sheath worn on the belt, never got stopped with it, or stabbed with it.   :lol:

Of course they are legal. The only thing different from any strong bodied pen is the glass breaking tip. A good pen can be a handy weapon if you know what to do with it - so can a tightly rolled newspaper, and they are legal too

:hatsoff2: - Kev

ah the millwall cosh I believe Kev ? Edited by KevH

I can see it now . The new A Team - 3 Kevs and a Dave . Armed and dangerous with a Bowie knife , rolled up newspaper, a biro and a ex army pistol LOL. Happy New Year you nutters .

We all had sheath knifes as kids but we didn't try to stab and kill anybody how times have changed

I'd forgotten sheath knifes. I had one until I was a teenager and stopped going off into the woods and stuff. You're right, it never occurred to any of us to use it on someone. It wasn't a weapon, it was a tool.

I'd forgotten sheath knifes. I had one until I was a teenager and stopped going off into the woods and stuff. You're right, it never occurred to any of us to use it on someone. It wasn't a weapon, it was a tool.

Catapults.Used to make them. Firing ball bearings made them quite useful. Not at anything living,just targets.

Catapults.Used to make them. Firing ball bearings made them quite useful. Not at anything living,just targets.

Remember making throwing arrows, we did play tick with petrol,you couldn't say you wasn't on... :lol: Derbyshire nutters

Remember making throwing arrows, we did play tick with petrol,you couldn't say you wasn't on... :lol: Derbyshire nutters

A local older boy once threw an arrow at me,missed my shoulder by inches - hit me bang on the eye socket.Lucky. :thumbup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.