Source News

News: Happy New Year 2015

Many thanks to Mike and the team for all the hard work, keeping the site going this year And a Happy New year to all members everywhere & Best wishes for 2015 :thumbsup:  :thumbup:

I second that emotion :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Never let's us down well impressed with Paloma Faith and Ruby Turner rocked our house all the best to all for 2015

...and if you're stopping in at least Jools has William Bell on.

And a William Bell Year to all the followers of Soul Source. Move over Pharrel, the master's in town, and his song is happier than yours. ATB to Mike and the team for helping to fill the empty hours between records arriving in the post, soul nights and those moments when the vinyl spins around on the deck.

And a William Bell Year to all the followers of Soul Source. Move over Pharrel, the master's in town, and his song is happier than yours. ATB to Mike and the team for helping to fill the empty hours between records arriving in the post, soul nights and those moments when the vinyl spins around on the deck.

William Bell bloody amazing made us happy indeed!. I need both his suits for 2015. :-) happy new year to yous all!

Can't leave this thread hanging with unlucky "13" posts today :D so Happy New Year all and if it's anything like last year for soul (events / releases new and old / meeting more people / swapping more CDs / hearing so many things for the first time etc etc) then I'll be very happy :thumbsup:  Cheers, Steve

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.