Searling Play From Late 76

Guest martyn

Guest martyn

Crazy Changes-Luv, on the phur funk label.

I only remember it because of the revolting picture on the label (a cartoon charecter puking in a bucket!).I was up on the stage when he put it on at the Wigan 3rd aniversary........Anyone else remember this?Better still has anyone got a sound clip or a copy for sale (if it isnt silly money)?

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Crazy Changes-Luv, on the phur funk label.

I only remember it because of the revolting picture on the label (a cartoon charecter puking in a bucket!).I was up on the stage when he put it on at the Wigan 3rd aniversary........Anyone else remember this?Better still has anyone got a sound clip or a copy for sale (if it isnt silly money)?

Cheers

Martyn

never heard this ....Martyn there's a couple of copies for sale on gemm.com

Social source share

Guest martyn

Arrived this morning.It has a different label to the one Richard played,mine is a yellow & black label(NOT RCA) with the 'residue',but not the bloke .........does anyone own the label I was originaly on about :D

Social source share

Arrived this morning.It has a different label to the one Richard played,mine is a yellow & black label(NOT RCA) with the 'residue',but not the bloke .........does anyone own the label I was originaly on about :D

====

hi martinn,,,ism it any good?,,,uptempo catchy etc??

regards

mark

Social source share

Arrived this morning.It has a different label to the one Richard played,mine is a yellow & black label(NOT RCA) with the 'residue',but not the bloke .........does anyone own the label I was originaly on about :rolleyes:

martyn i think time is playing tricks with your mind :thumbsup: thats the label yellow black, no boy, and the black stuff i always thought was oil coming up out of the ground.

Social source share

Guest martyn

martyn i think time is playing tricks with your mind :D thats the label yellow black, no boy, and the black stuff i always thought was oil coming up out of the ground.

Hmmmm,it was 30 years ago :yes:

Social source share

Guest martyn

====

hi martinn,,,ism it any good?,,,uptempo catchy etc??

regards

mark

Not one for todays scene Mark, one of the more funky plays from that era.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!