Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Quinvy

Technical Question - Is It Possible?

yes but you'd need to download it first, plenty of programs to do this.

You might wish or need to convert it once downloaded to a suitable format depending on what you will be viewing it on.

It's a promotional / educational how to use our products video. I would like to give copies of it to my customers to help them to use the products I sell, and hopefully sell more product. I actually bought one of the DVD's and lent it to customers, and that went very well until the inevitable happened and someone didn't bring it back. Wish I had copied it myself now.

It's a promotional / educational how to use our products video. I would like to give copies of it to my customers to help them to use the products I sell, and hopefully sell more product. I actually bought one of the DVD's and lent it to customers, and that went very well until the inevitable happened and someone didn't bring it back. Wish I had copied it myself now.

Phil...........PM me with what you want and I can sort it for you. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts