Valuations Please On 6 Records

Pete S

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2: Hi All  Pete I have always seen your valuations to be fair, but I think the 6x6 DEMO would be closer to £40 than £25 it is much rarer than the standard copy, the marvellous Ray

Whirlpool is a good buy also at your estimate value, top sound from the 8ts that could easy go big again due to the very small numbers offered for sale, good luck, happy new year.

:thumbsup: DAVE K

Social source share

:hatsoff2: Hi All  Pete I have always seen your valuations to be fair, but I think the 6x6 DEMO would be closer to £40 than £25 it is much rarer than the standard copy, the marvellous Ray

Whirlpool is a good buy also at your estimate value, top sound from the 8ts that could easy go big again due to the very small numbers offered for sale, good luck, happy new year.

:thumbsup: DAVE K

Cheers Dave.  I think 6 By 6 could be pretty rare in that format.

Social source share

Cheers Dave.  I think 6 By 6 could be pretty rare in that format.

:hatsoff2: The 6x6 is a must have item for the MOTOWN completest, like yourself I have never seen it in that form and thinking about it my estimate should be higher than £40 on a set sale, as it is a true rare record, be good to get a collector of MOTOWN to give an opinion about it, DAVE K

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!