Unreleased Track By Barry Benson? Help

Guest CATFLAP

Guest CATFLAP

Hello,

I recently picked up an Emidisc acetate by Barry Benson. The song is called "When I Come To My Baby". As far as I know it's an unreleased track?

Does anyone know the song? Have a copy themselves? Can shed some light on the matter for me?

I can't find any info on the song at all but probably looking in the wrong places. It's a beautiful track and was wondering if many, if any, people know it?

Thanks for your time and interest in advance!

post-34443-0-19237900-1420796507_thumb.j

Social source share

Guest CATFLAP

No it's a one sided acetate. I bought a collection from a house clearance guy at a car boot. He said a guy in the music business had passed away and this was his collection. I found a number of envelopes with the name "Arthur Pelteret". There were a number of Acetates, some of his own work and some by others. A lot of the demos and acetates had "radio Caroline" written on them and came with sheet music for the song.

Social source share

Guest CATFLAP

I'm not familiar with that track but I'll compare the two later. The song title is slightly different though. The Barry one is "When I Come to my Baby" as opposed to "When It Comes To My Baby"

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!