John C

Terry Lindsey President

Hi not seen this design before with the black A ,seen the red A and the demo and no A .

4 isssue including the demo ,must have been popular in the day and on the LP as well .

Does anyone know the history of Terry Lindsey ,of course you do :thumbsup:

Cheers

John

post-6431-0-27140600-1420806266_thumb.jp

Sorry to be a harbinger of doom, but is it not more likely that's a letraset "A"? Only reason I'm saying that is, if you look closely it looks like it's flaking off - ink doesn't tend to do that, if the ink came off the paper would too and would look like a tear with white paper underneath, not yellow. Just a theory...

Amazing record, though, absolutely love it - did it come out on a US label under another name, or am I getting mixed up?

Edited by cover-up

This was a tip from Richard Searling in the early 70s in Hot Buttered Soul ,cant find my copy to scan at the moment.But will endeavour unless someone beats me to it .

Sorry to be a harbinger of doom, but is it not more likely that's a letraset "A"? Only reason I'm saying that is, if you look closely it looks like it's flaking off - ink doesn't tend to do that, if the ink came off the paper would too and would look like a tear with white paper underneath, not yellow. Just a theory...

Amazing record, though, absolutely love it - did it come out on a US label under another name, or am I getting mixed up?

Nope, you're right...

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.