Terry Lindsey President

John C

Hi not seen this design before with the black A ,seen the red A and the demo and no A .

4 isssue including the demo ,must have been popular in the day and on the LP as well .

Does anyone know the history of Terry Lindsey ,of course you do :thumbsup:

Cheers

John

post-6431-0-27140600-1420806266_thumb.jp

Social source share

Sorry to be a harbinger of doom, but is it not more likely that's a letraset "A"? Only reason I'm saying that is, if you look closely it looks like it's flaking off - ink doesn't tend to do that, if the ink came off the paper would too and would look like a tear with white paper underneath, not yellow. Just a theory...

Amazing record, though, absolutely love it - did it come out on a US label under another name, or am I getting mixed up?

Edited by cover-up
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Sorry to be a harbinger of doom, but is it not more likely that's a letraset "A"? Only reason I'm saying that is, if you look closely it looks like it's flaking off - ink doesn't tend to do that, if the ink came off the paper would too and would look like a tear with white paper underneath, not yellow. Just a theory...

Amazing record, though, absolutely love it - did it come out on a US label under another name, or am I getting mixed up?

Nope, you're right...

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!