Show Us Your Great Photos - Pt2

Amsterdam Russ

Just now, Winsford Soul said:

I,m great thanks mate :thumbup:. Hope your keeping well. :hatsoff2: I would move down that way tomorrow if I got chance

Steve

I'm well Steve thanks still all clear go back on the 4th Jan for another check up 

The only trouble with moving down there NO SOUL night or nighters!  :(

Yes thought about it years ago but the health probs 

I just manage a 2 week holiday then i'm glad to get back to Stoke :thumbsup: 

Unless the weather is nice it's a very dull place 

Kev 

• Helpful 2
Social source share

5 hours ago, martyn pitt said:

We always clear an opening in the fraggies in front of the hide at the end of the Autumn, this year we made it a bit bigger which seems to have paid off with some regular visits from the Kingfishers, this young lady was on show for quite a while this morning, to start with when it was still pretty dark, then she came back when the light improved, unfortunately she failed to re-appear when it really brightened up ... never mind there is always next time

490_074.jpg.d05c93ed485d67d71a64dd6805b2490_077.jpg.0040aec2823c38a4fb65c0b0ddb3490_081.jpg.e406528128cf9b81a3d37a7d8144

Nice pictures as ever my friend. Not been out with the camera for a week. Weather conditions have been atrocious here in sunny Manchester . Back to work tomorrow unfortunately. 

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

11 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Nice pictures as ever my friend. Not been out with the camera for a week. Weather conditions have been atrocious here in sunny Manchester . Back to work tomorrow unfortunately. 

Steve

Cheers Steve ... been pretty naff weather here as well, I have been out a couple of times and come home without any worthwhile shots, Saturday it was that gloomy I was taking shots of the Kingfisher @ 1/30 of a second ISO 12800, not ideal to say the least.

• Helpful 2
Social source share