Help Needed: Brian Holland, Eddie Holland & Lamont Dozier Songs

Hi All,

I have a major Holland-Dozier-Holland project coming up in late May/early June for which I'm preparing some marketing info. Full details will be released in the next week or so and it will be major news for anyone interested in the history of these guys.

I've compiled a list of all the major well known Brian Holland, Eddie Holland and Lamont Dozier tunes, both as a team and as individuals. It's an impressive list but I just wanted to make sure that I haven't missed anything of interest out. I'm not looking for obscure tracks or b sides or album tracks but rather tracks that people on the scene can identify with or are relatively well-known. It's possible that there could be some H-D-H titles from when the various tapes and acetates were filtering out in the 80s, so if there's anything like that which should be added to the list, then please feel free to add. Similarly, are there any key Lamont Dozier solo tunes which should be on the list, i.e. stuff that's recently become popular? If so, then let's get 'em in there.

Here's the list (in alphabetical order):-

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * Jimmy Mack * Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love

Many thanks in advance for everyone's help!

Ian D  :D

Social source share

• Replies 37
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Eddie Holland "I'm On The Outside Looking In" big northern record

Brilliant Chalky! That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Added!

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * Jimmy Mack * Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love 

Many thanks mate!

Social source share

Try Andy Whitmore, Thafunkykid on here.  He will tell you the 70's or 80's lp tracks as he is the man I turn to for LP advice.  He was telling me one or two to buy a while back but I've forgotten them already.

Eddie Holland "Jamie" need adding to the list as well unless I can't see it.  There are a couple of takes of it too.

Social source share

Eddie Holland co writer on  "(Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need" simply one of the best records ever!

Yep, good call again Chalky! Added.

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * Jimmy Mack * Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love 

Social source share

'' New Breed Kinda Woman''  seems to be missing .

Good call. I was on the fence a bit with this one (as with several others) so all I needed was the right nudge! Added!

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * Jimmy Mack * Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * New Breed Kinda Woman * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love

Social source share

how about "My World is Empty Without You" ?

Good call! Added!

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * Jimmy Mack * Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * My World Is Empty Without You * New Breed Kinda Woman * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love 

Social source share

Check out the Eddie Holland Ace CD ... and maybe Keith Hughes could advise how to filter the 'Don't Forget The Motor City' data base to identify tracks they composed or performed

Andy

Thought you could do that from memory Andy! Incidentally, this is a project that will be right up your street. Do not book anything between 28/05/15 and 05/06/15. I think you'll wanna be around that week! 

Social source share

Leaving Here by Eddie Holland, presume it's an H-D-H tune, can't check at the moment as not at home. Also maybe Just Ain't Enough Love and A Love Like Yours.

Good calls Geoff. Three more that were 'on the fence' calls but I guess I should add 'em. So added!

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * A Love Like Yours (Don’t Come Knocking Everyday * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * * Jamie * Jimmy Mack * Just Ain’t Enough Love * Leaving Here *Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * My World Is Empty Without You * New Breed Kinda Woman * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love 

Social source share

Loves Calling  Zingara and Garland Green  written and produced byLamont dozier 

Yep. Good call Smudger. Not sure how standout the Garland Green stuff is or whether it's generally that well known, so holding on that for the moment (but you've encouraged me to listen to the stuff again). Zingara Added.  :thumbsup:

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * A Love Like Yours (Don’t Come Knocking Everyday * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * * Jamie * Jimmy Mack * Just Ain’t Enough Love * Leaving Here *Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Love’s Calling * Mickey’s Monkey * My World Is Empty Without You * New Breed Kinda Woman * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love 

Social source share

Love And Beauty is one of the Lamont Dozier LP's with decent tracks.  The UK Sequel release has added bonus tracks.  Andy will tell you the stand out tracks.

I love the early HDH and Lamont Dozier stuff but I'm looking for the most recognizable songs from the different eras. The marketing stuff will hopefully be aiming at both the purists and the general market for lovers of Soul Music (don't forget I just did the Invictus/Hot Wax/Music Merchant and Rare HDH box sets so I'm pretty up on all the 70s HDH output)....

Social source share

I love the early HDH and Lamont Dozier stuff but I'm looking for the most recognizable songs from the different eras. The marketing stuff will hopefully be aiming at both the purists and the general market for lovers of Soul Music (don't forget I just did the Invictus/Hot Wax/Music Merchant and Rare HDH box sets so I'm pretty up on all the 70s HDH output)....

I would have thought some of the later Lamont Dozier might better suit some of the casual listeners?

Social source share

behind a painted smile not HDH

Good spot Snakepit. I culled all info from the PRS database and there's several cases where certain titles have been registered to H-D-H with the same title. This is one of 'em. Good spot. Removed!

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * A Love Like Yours (Don’t Come Knocking Everyday * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * * Jamie * Jimmy Mack * Just Ain’t Enough Love * Leaving Here *Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Love’s Calling * Mickey’s Monkey * My World Is Empty Without You * New Breed Kinda Woman * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love

Social source share

Lamont Dozier - Tough act to Follow

Originals - Good lovin is just a dime away

Mainstream Acts

Phil Collins - Two Hearts

Alison Moyet - Invisible

Simply Red - You've Got it

Kev

I'm tending to ignore the Phil Collins stuff 'cos I don't think it will appeal to soul folk. Likewise "All Cried Out". I did put "Invisible" in though for some reason..... :g:

Social source share

Hi All,

I have a major Holland-Dozier-Holland project coming up in late May/early June for which I'm preparing some marketing info. Full details will be released in the next week or so and it will be major news for anyone interested in the history of these guys.

I've compiled a list of all the major well known Brian Holland, Eddie Holland and Lamont Dozier tunes, both as a team and as individuals. It's an impressive list but I just wanted to make sure that I haven't missed anything of interest out. I'm not looking for obscure tracks or b sides or album tracks but rather tracks that people on the scene can identify with or are relatively well-known. It's possible that there could be some H-D-H titles from when the various tapes and acetates were filtering out in the 80s, so if there's anything like that which should be added to the list, then please feel free to add. Similarly, are there any key Lamont Dozier solo tunes which should be on the list, i.e. stuff that's recently become popular? If so, then let's get 'em in there.

Here's the list (in alphabetical order):-

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Behind A Painted Smile * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * Jimmy Mack * Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Mickey’s Monkey * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Remember Me * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love

Many thanks in advance for everyone's help!

Remember Me - Ashford & Simpson

Social source share

Remember Me - Ashford & Simpson

That's what I thought. Good spot. H-D-H have so many of the hit titles registered it's making me wonder how accurate the PRS database really is! Deleted!

Ain’t Too Proud To Beg * A Love Like Yours (Don’t Come Knocking Everyday * Baby I Need Your Loving * Baby Love * Baby That’s A Groove * Back In My Arms Again * Beauty Is Only Skin Deep * Bernadette * Can I Get A Witness * Candy To Me * Can’t Get Enough Of You * Cherish What Is Dear To You * Come And Get These Memories * (Come Around Here) I’m The One You Need * Come See About Me * Contract On Love * Don’t Leave Me Starving For Your Love * Don’t Leave Me * Fish Ain’t Biting * Forever Came Today * Function At The Junction * Going Back To My Roots * He Was Really Saying Something * He Who Picks A Rose * Heaven Must Have Sent You * Helpless * How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You) * I Can’t Help Myself * I Got A Feeling * I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying * I Guess I’ll Always Love You * I Hear A Symphony * I’ll Turn To Stone * I’m In A Different Word * I’m On The Outside Looking In * I’m Ready For Love * In And Out Of Love * Invisible * I Shall Not Be Moved * It’s The Same Old Song * * Jamie * Jimmy Mack * Just Ain’t Enough Love * Leaving Here *Let’s Go Somewhere * (Like A) Nightmare * Little Darling (I Need You * Lonely Lonely Girl Am I * (Loneliness Made Me Realise) It's You That I Need * Lonely Lover * Love Factory * Love Is Like A Heatwave * Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart * Love’s Calling * Mickey’s Monkey * My World Is Empty Without You * New Breed Kinda Woman * Nothing But Heartaches * Nowhere To Run * One Way Out * Put Yourself In My Place * Quicksand * Reach Out I’ll Be There *Reflections * Road Runner * Shake Me, Wake Me When It’s Over * Shout About It * Sight For Sore Eyes * Something About You * Standing In The Shadows Of Love * Stay In My Lonely Arms * Stop In The Name Of Love * Suspicion * Take Me In Your Arms Rock Me A Little While * The Girls Allright With Me * The Happening * There’s A Ghost In My House * There’s No Stopping Us Now * Third Finger Left Hand * This Old Heart Of Mine * Too Many Fish In The Sea * True Love Is Bittersweet * Trying To Hold On To My Woman * When The Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes * Where Did Our Love Go * Why Can’t We Be Lovers * Without The One You Love * Working On A Building Of Love * You Can’t Hurry Love * You Keep Me Hangin’ On * You Keep Running Away * You’re A Wonderful One * Your Unchanging Love 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!