Frances Nero, Little Flint, The Echos, And A Few Other 45S

ChicagoFireSoul

All prices are in GBP

Shipping to the UK and Europe is 6 GBP for the first record, and 1 GBP for each additional record.

Shipping in the USA is $4.00, plus $1.00 for each additional Record

Payment via paypal only.

Frances Nero “Keep on Loving Me” b/w “Fight Fire with Fire” Soul (swirl design label) VG, label wear on both sides 85 GBP

The Echos “Million Dollar Bill” b/w “My Baby’s Got Soul” Pulse: strong VG+, xol on b side 80 GBP

Little Flint “Pain” b/w “Gonna Have a Good Time” Beast: M- 80 GBP sold

Willie Cooper &The Webs “You Don’t Love Nobody” b/w “I Can’t Take it No More” Dynamic: VG+, bb hole, very minor stain on label 75 GBP

Loretta Williams “Baby Cakes” b/w “I’m Missing You” Jotis: vinyl M-, very slight label wear on b side 70 GBP

Otis Clay “Baby Jane” b/w “You Hurt Me for the Last Time” Dakar M- 70 GBP

The Vashonettes “A Mighty Good Lover” b/w “Love” Checker: strong VG, almost VG+, bb hole 60 GBP

Little Rose Little “You’ve Got the Love” b/w “Into Something Fine” Roulette demo: vinyl VG++, almost M- WOL 35 GBP

Forris Woods “Stoned on Love” b/w “Fire and Rain” Abbott: VG++, bubbles under label on both sides, likely a defect in how the labels were applied (I have not seen a copy of this record without these) 30 GBP

Marvin Smith “Have More Time” b/w “Time Stopped” Brunswick 55299: VG++ 30 GBP

The Formations “Love’s not Only for the Heart’ b/w “Lonely Voice of Love” MGM demo: vinyl M-, very slight label wear on one side 28 GBP

Barbara Acklin “Am I the Same Girl” b/w “Be By My Side” Brunswick: VG+ 20 GBP

Darrell Banks “I’ve Got That Feelin’” b/w “Here Come The Tears” Atco: M-, bb hole, bubble in dead wax on b side, does not affect play 20 GBP

Vernon Garrett “Running Out” b/w “Slow and Easy” Kent: killer 2-sider, vinyl VG+, very slight ring wear 15 GBP

Teddy and The Pandas ”The Lovelight” b/w “A Day in the City” Timbri: M- 15 GBP

The Volumes “Gotta Give Her Love” b/w “I Can’t Live Without You” American Arts: strong VG 15 GBP

The Vibrations “Pick Me” b/w “You Better Beware” Okeh: VG, label wear on both sides 12 GBP

The Glories “I Stand Accused (of Loving You)” b/w “Wish They Could Write a Song” Date: vinyl VG+, sticker on label 12 GBP

The Mirettes “In the Midnight Hour” b/w “To Love Somebody” Revue: VG+ 10 GBP

Bettye Swann “The Heartache is Gone” b/w “Fall in Love with Me” Abet: M- 10 GBP

Betty Everett “Getting Mighty Crowded” b/w “(Why am I) Chained to a Memory” Vee-Jay: VG+ 10 GBP

Edited by ChicagoFireSoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source