Bonnie Brisker

Nick Hackett

BONNIE BRISKER...SO MUCH LOVIN' (DEEP INSIDE OF ME)...SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU (GUESS WHO)...MAGIC CITY 003...VG+...FANTASTIC DETROIT DOUBLE SIDER,PLAYS GREAT...HALF BOOK PRICE....RESERVED Nick 07743465490 or PM :P both sides can be heard on www.soulclub.org

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BONNIE BRISKER...SO MUCH LOVIN' (DEEP INSIDE OF ME)...SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU (GUESS WHO)...MAGIC CITY 003...VG+...FANTASTIC DETROIT DOUBLE SIDER,PLAYS GREAT...HALF BOOK PRICE..£75..Nick 07743465490 or PM :P both sides can be heard on www.soulclub.org

That was quick Nick.... can't believe you've gone off such a top tune so quickly?

Social source share

BONNIE BRISKER...SO MUCH LOVIN' (DEEP INSIDE OF ME)...SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU (GUESS WHO)...MAGIC CITY 003...VG+...FANTASTIC DETROIT DOUBLE SIDER,PLAYS GREAT...HALF BOOK PRICE..£75..Nick 07743465490 or PM :P both sides can be heard on www.soulclub.org

remember getting on the scene in 79 and buying it for £15 off a lad in Peteborough, sadly sold it for same price.

Social source share

Thats weird, I sold one in the same condition and for the same price only 3 weeks ago - not the same one is it Nick, I can't remember who I sold it to!

Social source share

Thats weird, I sold one in the same condition and for the same price only 3 weeks ago - not the same one is it Nick, I can't remember who I sold it to!
No Pete, i bought mine @ 100 club on saturday,the wanker.gif clamped our car which was a fookin mare,having to stop the old bill :P nuff said.... Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

No Pete - that was me I'd been looking for it at decent price for ages....also just bought Theresa Lindsey from you this week, hopefully it'll be at home when I get back on Friday......

cheers

alan

Social source share

Confession time, Joan. Didn't realise I had the bloody record myself after you played it on Saturday night. I bought it originally for the other side and have only ever played that side. Funny thing this Northern soul, eh.

Warren

That was quick Nick.... can't believe you've gone off such a top tune so quickly?
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

:D:ohmy: MODERN.....sorry mark anything after 1969 was launched at the clamper!

heh heh.....i saw you tapping your toes to the 70s stuff on saturday :ohmy:

don't worry though, i won't tell anyone :P

Social source share

its a strange thing about BB....i used to play the mid-tempo side to little reaction........Dave Alcock played the fast side......floor rammed.......note to dealers.......i'm told that if you have a small buffet.by the record box......bit of salad.......quiche slice.......some sushi.....this will attact Joan and her purse...... :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!