Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JulianB

Stopped Smoking Jan 12Th 1977

Guest gfarrington

happy anniversary j, ive not had one since nov last year , not really making any effort to quit just hav'nt bothered , can take them or leave them 

Packed in smoking 3 years ago after 30+ years. On the upside I now have a sense of smell - on the downside I've put on over 2 Stone......... So now I'm just a fat cnut with a sense of smell!.

Gizza Fag!.

Packed in smoking 3 years ago after 30+ years. On the upside I now have a sense of smell - on the downside I've put on over 2 Stone......... So now I'm just a fat cnut with a sense of smell!.

Gizza Fag!.

Gaz . It was four years ago boxing day that I packed in. As you seen at stubshaw I'm as fat as you mate,

can't get in my 28 waist pants anymore don't know why. Devastated had to buy 36 waist pants last week.

Steve

I gave them up on 3rd October 2014 - once my taste buds came back I wanted to eat everything in sight so the weight piled on.  Now taken up running again to try and shift the lard...

Gave up for new year - not had an alcoholic drink or a fag for 13 days now, more importantly, have not watched any football, which is the key to all the problems; watch football, drink, smoke...not eating any more than usual, have lost weight, but bought a gigantic turkey from Sainsburys at the weekend as they were £12 instead of £24  :lol:

Gave up for new year - not had an alcoholic drink or a fag for 13 days now, more importantly, have not watched any football, which is the key to all the problems; watch football, drink, smoke...not eating any more than usual, have lost weight, but bought a gigantic turkey from Sainsburys at the weekend as they were £12 instead of £24  :lol:

WE too....the both of us, although it has helped that we both went down with the flu so fags were off the menu anyway.

Had a few whiskey all ins but that`s all. About time we kicked out the fags.

Good luck! 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts