Towyn

New To Soul Source

Hi. New to the site.In the events section Is it just me or is it difficult to find out what events that are on beyond the next couple of weekends? When I try to go to the next page it sends me back to the beginning. Does anyone have the same problem. Thanks

Hi. New to the site.In the events section Is it just me or is it difficult to find out what events that are on beyond the next couple of weekends? When I try to go to the next page it sends me back to the beginning. Does anyone have the same problem. Thanks

best  use the calendar view for longer term viewing

on the event main page just scroll down a touch to see it

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/calendar/

each month of the year has its own calendar

the listings of soul events can be over 1000+ long which may mean they are better for short term planning

other tools avialble are

the "local" listings - list events within 50 m of your home area

and also the live search - dynamic results based on enterting nam eor town of event

hope helps

shout up if still not sure

cheers

mike

Thanks Mike. Still not having much luck with the calander. I know there are a lot of events. It only seems to show the first page. If I click on next or page 2 it just goes back to the top of the page. I cant see a month by month view. I am trying to get info on future events so I can get time off work to go. Bloody work always seems to get in the way of having fun.

Cheers.

are you viewing on a mobile/tablet yep?

if you are then try hitting the full version link at the bottom of the page and seeing if the 'proper/full' version of the  site is viewable on your device?

Mike. Hi. thanks for the info on the events calender, I got it to work now. I hope to be able to make it to some more events now i can arrange in advance. I know a few people who have been having the same problem. I will tell them how to do it now.

Thanks for your help.

Towyn

Mike. Hi. thanks for the info on the events calender, I got it to work now. I hope to be able to make it to some more events now i can arrange in advance. I know a few people who have been having the same problem. I will tell them how to do it now.

Thanks for your help.

Towyn

thanks for passing on that some are having issues

had a look and yep can see the issues

so working on some  improvements t  that part of the mobile site right now  :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.