Records For Sale

willyg

80 isn't as many as you think, might be worth putting in the graft yourself to save on paying somebody else commission, depends how bothered you are about making a few extra quid or saving yourself the hassle. There's plenty of info readily available on line or in the price guides to give you an idea of realistic value.

Social source share

I have well over 80 Northern records for sale most picked up in the 60s - 70 s . I realize that there are dealers. All I ask is that I get a fair price so would appreciate any reply letting me know your experiences cheers WillyG .

Willy. My view on Popsike is that they are roller coaster values, if you are hasty to get rid you may make mistakes,

if you have the time then do other research. Keep an eye on soul source sales, surely though, being a member,

you have some ideas. Good luck

Social source share

I have well over 80 Northern records for sale most picked up in the 60s - 70 s . I realize that there are dealers. All I ask is that I get a fair price so would appreciate any reply letting me know your experiences cheers WillyG .

With Ebay prices as they are I would put them on there. Looks like buyers are back with a vengeance.

Social source share

I think you the exception Pete, I have been lead to believe a lot of dealers offer 50% of the book value.

Atb

Stu

They do Stu in general, I try and go higher than that though.  With the 6K for 8K records, that was for the originals, I did get 300 pressings thrown in for nothing so it was those that I made the profit on really.

The gamble for me, is that I don't have money to throw around, that 6K I'd saved up all year and it left me with nothing, so I have to be sure I can sell 'em.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!