Flim Characters With Soul Names

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I caught part of "Con Air" on a re-run the other day and it reminded me that Steve Buscemi's character in that movie is called "Garland Green"!

The great actress Gloria Grahame played a heroine called "Mary Wells" in the 1950s western "Station West".

I also recall a dodgy Michael Keaton film - can't remember what it was called, though - in which he played a character called 'Bob Jones'...

...Anyone got any other "Soul Heroes As Movie Characters" names that they can bring to this party?

TONE :P

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I caught part of "Con Air" on a re-run the other day and it reminded me that Steve Buscemi's character in that movie is called "Garland Green"!

The great actress Gloria Grahame played a heroine called "Mary Wells" in the 1950s western "Station West".

I also recall a dodgy Michael Keaton film - can't remember what it was called, though - in which he played a character called 'Bob Jones'...

...Anyone got any other "Soul Heroes As Movie Characters" names that they can bring to this party?

TONE :P

Hi Tony ...

In the Tom Cruise film " Vanilla Sky " , there is a character called PETER BROWN.

I'll be back with more .... watch this space .

Malc Burton

Social source share

TONE
:P

Sorry Tone can't think of any right now, but is there any chance of you getting back on the Diane Jenkins thread?

Cheers Paul

Social source share

I once saw Lou Rawls and Lew Kirton in a low budget film called "The toilet"

Yes Syd.I think I sat next to you in the cinema in Spend a Penny Lane during their "crappy carsey Cannes " week in 1982.

Didn't Lew play quite a decorative role, while Lou's was more functional?

Cheers Paco

Edited by soul shrews
Social source share

Guest sydney bridge

Yes Syd.I think I sat next to you in the cinema in Spend a Penny Lane during their "crappy carsey Cannes " week in 1982.

Didn't Lew play quite a decrative role, while Lou's was more functional?

Cheers Paco

Thats the film Paco,it was utter kak.
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!