Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

constellation161

Carcraft

Don't do it Mick, I had a shocking experience with them and I have it on good authority that the cars are there for sale for a reason, if you get my meaning...I had to have a £900 repair job just 4 months after buying a car from them and they fobbed me off, couldn't get anything off them

don't take out their finance, it's a rip off.

Find out what their best price is then get a bank loan if you haven't got the cash.

I'm speakin from experience, the ex Mrs came home with a car from there, when I sat down and explained how much she was actually paying for the car on finance (nearly twice as much as the ticket price) she was in tears.

No problem, she went down to the bank, got a bank loan and paid cash for the car as you're allowed a cooling off period with finance agreements.

The car served her well, however, I wouldn't buy from them because I've heard too many stories like Pete's above.

good luck

Edited by billb

Likewise, too many people have told me about poor experiences. I have bought my last three from Motorpoint Burnley and they have been excellent.

Did you sit in the cafe and have a brew?.......I tiled that floor a couple of years ago!  :lol:

Did you sit in the cafe and have a brew?.......I tiled that floor a couple of years ago!  :lol:

I did indeed. As a keen amateur tiler, I'd like to say that I noted the high quality of the tiling but sadly, I was oblivious!

Anyone one on Soul Source ever bought a car from Carcraft, let me have you're opinions please good or bad.

Mick Perrins.

The Worst Car Buying experience ever IMHO!

Bought a ford mondeo ghia x off them years ago. Kept us waiting for hours till they sorted out finance and we got stung with the overpriced deal . Also the car kept overheating . Tried fobbing us off but stuck to our guns and they paid out for the repair. Would stay well clear.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts