Motown Ambassadors - Detroit City Is Coming Back

Mark R

Apologies if it's been posted before, but this will be of interest to some on here.  Not sure whether Mr. Thorley knows anything about this with his Detroit contacts?

Some interesting names involved here, I have downloaded the Hari Paris and Dames Brown versions so far............Pat Lewis & Spyder Turner sounds good as well.

Duane Parham seems to be the man behind it all............a notable contemporary Detroit sax man.

www.motownambassadors.com

Cheers,

Mark R

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Apologies if it's been posted before, but this will be of interest to some on here.  Not sure whether Mr. Thorley knows anything about this with his Detroit contacts?

Some interesting names involved here, I have downloaded the Hari Paris and Dames Brown versions so far............Pat Lewis & Spyder Turner sounds good as well.

Duane Parham seems to be the man behind it all............a notable contemporary Detroit sax man.

www.motownambassadors.com

Cheers,

Mark R

Hi Mark I've been searching for these on the download sites for a few weeks, seems you can only download from the website,. There are loads of versions of the song, including salsa country and reggae! Take your pick. A couple of nice soul versions though and I guess it's a good cause.

Social source share

Hi Mark I've been searching for these on the download sites for a few weeks, seems you can only download from the website,. There are loads of versions of the song, including salsa country and reggae! Take your pick. A couple of nice soul versions though and I guess it's a good cause.

Yes, I had them from that website Steve, it's safe enogh in the sense that you can just use Paypal, though navigating the site can be a challenge!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!