Do You Have Any One Off Patches ?

Stevegods

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looks hand sewn and would take a good few hours to make, but I reckon you could design one offs and get them machine sewn and still get stupid money...in fact, I know a guy round the corner with an embroidery machine who makes all the local scouts patches....I've actually got a huge roll of embroidery backing that I have recently acquired that I was gonna try to flog him so might have to have a chat about such things!!!!

Edited by Mace
Social source share

Looks hand sewn and would take a good few hours to make, but I reckon you could design one offs and get them machine sewn and still get stupid money...in fact, I know a guy round the corner with an embroidery machine who makes all the local scouts patches....I've actually got a huge roll of embroidery backing that I have recently acquired that I was gonna try to flog him so might have to have a chat about such things!!!!

Mace

I can just see it now.......The Scouts having to do there "Northern Soul" badge :lol: :hatsoff2:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

I once received an email from a company based in India offering to make embroidered Capitol Soul Club patches. I took them up on a free sample and lo and behold a couple of weeks later one popped through the post! It was fantastic as they used metal thread so it had the appearance of a military blazer badge...black cloth with gold and silver thread! Alas, they weren't cheap so no order was placed...but I got a free one-off badge!

:)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!