Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

jona

That Time Of Year Again, Gas/electric Tarriff Running Out

Just in the midst of sorting a new tariff for the gas/electric, I've been with First Utility for 18 months ending shortly "iSave Fixed v9 April 2015", and spent all morning looking at all the independent Comparison Companies websites to compare, they have turned it into a minefield, with at least 136 other tariffs to choose from now, I've tried to find a previous topic on here about it, but unsuccessful, so started this thread to ask for your opinions as to which Company/ what tariff is the best one to go with, in the current climate?

Over to you please?   :dash2:

Might B in the minority or just Carnt B arsed never switched gas or electric suppliers but did change from BT as they left my housebound mother with no phone 4 5 weeks even tho I told them the wires were hanging out of the junction box on the roof !! TOSSERS !!

Sorry to hear that Hornet, my mate is a BT engineer, they get a load of abuse due to the crap administration/ booking clerks, but when you're a privatised Company, you get what you pay for!!  I would advise everyone to keep switching, Utilities/Insurance/Phone and TV etc, this will keep the greedy barstewards on their toes and drive the prices down, better for the consumer, better for our pockets.

Cheers

jona

Just in the midst of sorting a new tariff for the gas/electric, I've been with First Utility for 18 months ending shortly "iSave Fixed v9 April 2015", and spent all morning looking at all the independent Comparison Companies websites to compare, they have turned it into a minefield, with at least 136 other tariffs to choose from now, I've tried to find a previous topic on here about it, but unsuccessful, so started this thread to ask for your opinions as to which Company/ what tariff is the best one to go with, in the current climate?

Over to you please?   :dash2:

British gas have just announced price reduction of 5% for gas prices from the end of February any price cut is welcomed but the crafty sods have decided to wait till gas consumption for most of its customers will be falling . 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts