Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Steve Lane

The Leeds Utd Basket Rolls On

I know Leeds fans in the main can be quite deluded, thinking their club is bigger than Man United and that they actually have a mighty history, which they clearly do not. But they don`t deserve the crap they`ve had thrown at them over the years.

I know Leeds fans in the main can be quite deluded, thinking their club is bigger than Man United and that they actually have a mighty history, which they clearly do not. But they don`t deserve the crap they`ve had thrown at them over the years.

Wow, sympathy from a Lancastrian, I will forgive you any future misposts :-)

Having strong symapthies for Leeds and following the mighty Hibernian, you have to say thank fu*k its only a game!

Wow, sympathy from a Lancastrian, I will forgive you any future misposts :-)

Having strong symapthies for Leeds and following the mighty Hibernian, you have to say thank fu*k its only a game!

There are those not to many miles away that would state that as we`re so near to the border it makes us in East Lancs as Yorkshire as makes no difference.  I used to watch old Sniffer,  and Eddie Grey and a few more of that short era when Leeds were indeed top dogs for a year or two and I have fond memories of Norman Hunter selflessly offering Frank Casper a seat in the stand  :rolleyes:

Those were the days my friend! :hatsoff2:

Why not.

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul

There are those not to many miles away that would state that as we`re so near to the border it makes us in East Lancs as Yorkshire as makes no difference.

This is true Steve, Burnley is "just a small town in Yorkshire". and also the only premiership team in Lancashire, Bastard !

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts