Records For Sale

Guest jinx74

Taking reasonable $$$ offers on the following:

Zeke Strong - I Laugh and Talk / Every Woman Has A Right (Merging) M-

-ill funky male/female vocal get down track / great funky blues

-Electrifying Cashmeres - What Does It Take / Ooh I Love You (SS7) M

- fantastic group soul. rare and in demand.

Ricky Williams - Discotheque Soul / Pt 2 (Citadelle) VG+ little bit of noise in the quiet beginning of the track

-nasty disco funk! rare and in demand

Kenny Smith - Go For Yourself / My Day Is Coming (RCA Victor) M-

-fat drums and really cool soul on both sides. northern.

Stanley Mitchell - Quit Twisting My Arm / Get It Baby (Dynamo) WLP VG+

-Never heard this great Northern piece until I dug it out of an old collection I got. "Get it Baby" is a fantastic funk/soul stomper. VG+ cause there is some label wear. Vinyl has some wear as well and there is some fuzz but really only in the beginning of the song where its quiet.

The Cincinnatians - Do What You Want To Do / Magic Genie (Emerald) M

- Great dancer/doo-wop soul out of Cincinnati Ohio.

Los Vampiros on Discos Vampiros M- (i have a VG+ copy which is just a visual downgrade plays Mint for $500 and a Mint copy for $600)

Veda on West Sounds VG+ (would grade M- but there is a surface scratch but it doesnt affect play.... its just a visual downgrade)

Cal-Full Allstars on C&F VG+ (plays great but a little visual surface scratches)

Johnnie Morisette on J&J "Im Hungry" is VG+ but plays better than that. the flip side is messy and visually the record grades at VG.

The above are still available....

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Taking offers on the following three 45s:

Diane Jenkins - Recycle / Gee Baby, What About You (Creative Funk)

-Mint copy of a really hard to get Funk burner! The middle has this ill Soul breakdown that jumps right back into the Funk! On top of the illness, the opening is a wonderful Guitar and Horn driven instrumental right up til Diane breaks it down... The flip is ballad. Pretty.

Flight 505 - Love The Bass Man / Port of New Orleans (Sumpter)

-Now this is Rare! Never really see this pop up. the Bass Man song is a raw Funk Garage cut that just rips apart the Bass. Written by Margaret Lewis and Myra Smith. Male lead, Male/Female back-up, Drums, Organ, and three Guitars!!! The ill thing is that all the dudes names are on the label.... However just their first names. Out of TN.

Kris Peterson - Promise / Hard Sometimes (Stormy Forest)

-WOW! ill female driven FUNK! great Soul sanging by Kris Peterson. She really belts out the tune on Hard Sometimes. Two instrumental breakdowns on this track. Piano, Guitar, and heavy heavy Drums. Promise is another great Funk track. Not to be missed!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!