Oxford Bags

Guest bill storey

Guest bill storey

I was at The Right Track Doo in Darlington last Saturday night ( great night too by the way ) and there was a couple of guys wearing some really good looking bags, one of them black with black and white check trim, really nice dancing kegs I thought, though loud music, much broon ale and dancing prevented me from asking at the time but does anyone know where I can get some off the peg or made to measure I don't really care just fancy some. Cheers Bill :rolleyes:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi bill

my freind roxy rob in notts has a shop and makes them to order and has alot ready made let me no your waist,inside leg and colour pocket style and ill sort it for you

cheers bish

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Tesco's in Oxford has lots of bags at the checkout.......... :thumbsup:

Seriously tho' Can't believe you really want a pair! Must've been too much "broon ale" clouding your judgement :ohmy: The one's you described could only be worn by Coco the clown, or maybe Charlie Corrolli! Return of the bags.... NO! :rolleyes:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest Roccia

Tesco's in Oxford has lots of bags at the checkout.......... :D

Seriously tho' Can't believe you really want a pair! Must've been too much "broon ale" clouding your judgement :thumbsup: The one's you described could only be worn by Coco the clown, or maybe Charlie Corrolli! Return of the bags.... NO! thumbsup.gif

I like a touch of revivalism...

But IMHO only real GOOD dancers can wear baggies... The Roxy Rob's ones are brilliant on acrobatic dancers.

Bill, don't listen them... Get a pair!

Roccia

Social source share