Returned Ringo

Porgy And The Monarchs - That's My Girl

Need help with a record. Not many copies of Porgy And The Monarchs - That's My Girl around on Verve I guess. There's a demo on popsike, are there issues around and what's the value of demo (issue) on Verve.

Thanks RR

have to admit I missed this came out on verve myself, must be much rarer.  Found this old thread but value definitely must be higher than what it suggests. Looks lovely on a yellow Verve demo as well  :)  Time slightly longer on verve would be nice to know if it's the same take? 

have to admit I missed this came out on verve myself, must be much rarer.  Found this old thread but value definitely must be higher than what it suggests. Looks lovely on a yellow Verve demo as well  :)  Time slightly longer on verve would be nice to know if it's the same take? 

I also have got to admit about not knowing about the Verve release.

If you've been waiting a couple of years for one to turn up, why the Fxxx would you then tell everyone there's one on ebay?

Not happy with condition. Maybe a better copy will turn up in a couple of years.

Thanks for that as sound clip included and all. Slightly different take it seems with drum intro added on Verve.  Not sure if I just imagine this but drums bit heavier in general on Verve version as well or..? :g:  Got the Sylves one so will compare when home later       

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.