Creativity Without Truth Is Nothing

Guest plenty

Just came across this creepy thread and, for the record, thought I'd let anyone who was labouring under the impression that Elaine and I are swanning around in anything other than our 20 year-old Fiat, cutting up hearses to make a dramatic entrance, while swigging from bottles of vintage Crystal etc etc., that to date we have recouped somewhere between 8 and 10% of what we invested in the film. Given that it's done 90% of it's business already it's highly unlikely we'll ever get back our investment, never mind any profit. Just sayin'...

On top of that, Elaine has turned down all offers of paying work (of which there have been many) that have anything to do with NS.

Social source share

8 hours ago, marco said:

Just came across this creepy thread and, for the record, thought I'd let anyone who was labouring under the impression that Elaine and I are swanning around in anything other than our 20 year-old Fiat, cutting up hearses to make a dramatic entrance, while swigging from bottles of vintage Crystal etc etc., that to date we have recouped somewhere between 8 and 10% of what we invested in the film. Given that it's done 90% of it's business already it's highly unlikely we'll ever get back our investment, never mind any profit. Just sayin'...

On top of that, Elaine has turned down all offers of paying work (of which there have been many) that have anything to do with NS.

Marco, Maybe if there hadn't been so many bootleg copies being sold openly at soul nights then maybe you may have turned a profit, but it just seems everything is bootlegged nowadays hurting many music artists, collectors, film makers etc. It's just sad when people put thier heart & soul into something & unscrupulous people are the only ones making a profit :(

Kirsty

Social source share

9 hours ago, marco said:

Don't let the fcukers get you down mate, sounds like someone has a grudge to me and there is always someone who think they know more than anyone, including those involved!  Hope you are both well btw?

Social source share

19 hours ago, marco said:

Hi Marco, you really don't need to justify yourself to a couple of bitter old "keyboard warriors" with their half baked theories and obscured memories of "how it was" for them. Hope all is well with you and E. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!