staceys dad

The Eichman Show

Sat up till 3 am this morning watching it....not that it`s that long but after i`d watch Bluestone 42, Benidorm and QI it got quite late. Really good film, i`m really impressed with Martin Freeman he`s a top drawer actor (And soul boy!)

WW2 was just 6 years but the Nazi war crimes spanned 9 years, something that I hadn`t really thought about until watching it. From the archive footage of Eichmann you could really see what a cold murdering bastard he was!

He got off lightly with being hanged, I would have made him march 50 miles in his pyjamas in minus 25 temperatures.

Did anyone catch the interview with Freddie Knoller the night before? I watched that yesterday as well, absolutely brilliant! What a legend he was....... and it had me in tears.

Edited by Steve Lane

I can't watch it, as I'm not in The UK.  But I would like to see it.  Eichman played a large part in murdering and torturing half my extended family.  I grew up with those who survived, living in my house till they became healthy and got jobs and were able to move out to a place of their own, and take care of themselves/  Some of them were experimented upon, by Dr. Mengele.  Many of them were taken in summer to fall 1944 (near the end of The War.  Had Eichman's system not been so efficiant, and had Hitler been not so insane as to deliberately divert supplies transport trains away from supplying German troops and towards shipping more Jews to the death camps, ALL of my family might have survived.

I can't watch it, as I'm not in The UK.  But I would like to see it.  Eichman played a large part in murdering and torturing half my extended family.  I grew up with those who survived, living in my house till they became healthy and got jobs and were able to move out to a place of their own, and take care of themselves/  Some of them were experimented upon, by Dr. Mengele.  Many of them were taken in summer to fall 1944 (near the end of The War.  Had Eichman's system not been so efficiant, and had Hitler been not so insane as to deliberately divert supplies transport trains away from supplying German troops and towards shipping more Jews to the death camps, ALL of my family might have survived.

you will be able to download it from most (illegal) internet download sites, assuming your provider hasnt blocked them.

Robb......if you PM me your address i`ll stick it on DVD for you!

Just had a mooch around the net and there`s no stream anywhere, someone did put it on YouTube but it`s been scrambled.  You can`t get BBC I-Player outside the UK?

Edited by Steve Lane

Unfortunately I only caught the second half of this. The scene where Eichmann was made to sit through footage of some of the atrocities made very uncomfortable viewing, but serves as a reminder of the evil that man can perpetrate against his fellow man. Unfortunately the end of WW 2 didn't put an end to genocide.

Intend to catch this in full on Amazon Instant.

Edited by Steve S 60

Just had a mooch around the net and there`s no stream anywhere, someone did put it on YouTube but it`s been scrambled.  You can`t get BBC I-Player outside the UK?

No Steve you can't, it's like living in a wilderness. 

Guest Johnny One Trout

Surley BBC iPlayer is the way forward to catch up on it? You can access it through your PC and watch it from there can't you? It was most excellent and very moving.....

Surley BBC iPlayer is the way forward to catch up on it? You can access it through your PC and watch it from there can't you? It was most excellent and very moving.....

It just says BBC iplayer is not available in your country.  Believe me I try a lot, even tried to set my time to Greenwich Mean Time and change the location on my laptop, but it still wouldn't allow it.  Probably because I don't pay a license, lol

Guest Johnny One Trout

Ah sorry about that, on the bright side it's easy for me  :yes:

It just says BBC iplayer is not available in your country.  Believe me I try a lot, even tried to set my time to Greenwich Mean Time and change the location on my laptop, but it still wouldn't allow it.  Probably because I don't pay a license, lol

In Orlando at the moment and can't use Sky Go on my tablet because I'm outside the UK, despite having a Sky subscription.

Guest Johnny One Trout

But at least you're warm.

Warm and caring is how i am normally described  :yes:

Guest Johnny One Trout

And tattooed ?

I watched Saturday nights Holocaust, night will fall that was something which should be on every school curriculum.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/holocaust-night-will-fall

Anyone doubting that it didn`t happen needs to see it!

Why would anyone doubt it that it really happened?  Oh, yes.  I figured out why we Jews have made up that huge lie, - because we are spawn of the devil, and we just want the World to feel sorry for us so we can conquer The World, little by little through Israel's imperialist landgrabbing.   Those people with whom I grew up all tatooed long numbers into their skin and mutilated themselves, and left their former countries with nothing but the clothes on their backs to help perpetrate that lie.  We killed your god.  Oh yes, I forgot, he was a Jew, too!  Why didn't people expect HIM to have horns and a tail, too?  (as they did my own parents).

Thanks Steve.  I sent you a PM.

Use Unodns and change your DNS settings.  Ian

If you're interested and can bear it I can't recommend Claude Lanzmann's 'Shoah' highly enough.

It's nine hours long and made-up of surreal, totally heartbreaking first-hand testimony. Tough watch but what a piece of work.

Use Unodns and change your DNS settings.  Ian

Do what?  I'm a tattoo artist not an IT consultant.

Sorted now, ought to be able to figure it out, though now that I have it I'll develop square eyes

Edited by TattooDave

You don't need iplayer, there are several ways to watch programs without it wherever you live - XBMC for instance

Pete, it's in my shared dropfox folder, if you want it

I have tried to watch it a couple of times, but couldn't get into it. I found the court scenes very confusing with the director changing cameras, him talking, the judge talking and the translator all talking at the same time. 

I will try again when I have more time.

You don't need iplayer, there are several ways to watch programs without it wherever you live - XBMC for instance

Thanks Pete, just watched it, very harrowing.  I'll look into XBMC, as it might be useful for other stuff

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.